Style Network is bringing back the big hair and big dramas of Jerseylicious for a fifth season. The cable network renewed the comedy docu-soap series for a 14-episode season set to debut in early 2013. Produced by Endemol USA, Jerseylicious follows the lives, loves, fashions and feuds of the stylists at New Jersey salon The Gatsby. The show’s fourth season ranked as the unscripted series’ most-watched with an average of 591,000 total viewers. Alex Duda and Anthony Dominici serve as the show’s executive producers. Sarah Weidman and Merah Chung executive produce for Style.
Style Renews ‘Jerseylicious’ For Fifth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert