Style Network is bringing back the big hair and big dramas of Jerseylicious for a fifth season. The cable network renewed the comedy docu-soap series for a 14-episode season set to debut in early 2013. Produced by Endemol USA, Jerseylicious follows the lives, loves, fashions and feuds of the stylists at New Jersey salon The Gatsby. The show’s fourth season ranked as the unscripted series’ most-watched with an average of 591,000 total viewers. Alex Duda and Anthony Dominici serve as the show’s executive producers. Sarah Weidman and Merah Chung executive produce for Style.
Style Renews ‘Jerseylicious’ For Fifth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Panel Opens With Deceased Stuntman Tribute
- President Trump Forecasts Bright Future For Sean Spicer After Resignation: “Just Look At His Ratings”
- RIP Sean Spicer’s White House Press Briefings: ‘The Daily Show’
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Teaser: Insane Clown Posse Is Here
- IDW Options Thriller Novel ‘Awakened’ For Series Development
- Deborah Watling Dies: Former ‘Doctor Who’ Assistant Was 69