Style Network is bringing back the big hair and big dramas of Jerseylicious for a fifth season. The cable network renewed the comedy docu-soap series for a 14-episode season set to debut in early 2013. Produced by Endemol USA, Jerseylicious follows the lives, loves, fashions and feuds of the stylists at New Jersey salon The Gatsby. The show’s fourth season ranked as the unscripted series’ most-watched with an average of 591,000 total viewers. Alex Duda and Anthony Dominici serve as the show’s executive producers. Sarah Weidman and Merah Chung executive produce for Style.
Style Renews ‘Jerseylicious’ For Fifth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Latest TV News
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Producing ‘Transience’ Drama Project For the CW
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart
- Fox Buys ‘Basket Case’ Crime Drama From Jeff Eastin & Jason Winer Based On Book
- Judge: LMNO Should Turn Over ‘7 Little Johnstons’ To Discovery
- ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Host Arnold Schwarzenegger Defends Donald Trump’s Involvement
- Dolly Parton Joins Pentatonix For NBC Holiday Special