Style Network is bringing back the big hair and big dramas of Jerseylicious for a fifth season. The cable network renewed the comedy docu-soap series for a 14-episode season set to debut in early 2013. Produced by Endemol USA, Jerseylicious follows the lives, loves, fashions and feuds of the stylists at New Jersey salon The Gatsby. The show’s fourth season ranked as the unscripted series’ most-watched with an average of 591,000 total viewers. Alex Duda and Anthony Dominici serve as the show’s executive producers. Sarah Weidman and Merah Chung executive produce for Style.
Style Renews ‘Jerseylicious’ For Fifth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO
- ‘Seven Seconds’ Review: ‘Killing’ Creator’s New Drama Needs Less Time, Not More
- Fox News Channel’s Mark Levin Sunday Show Gets Premiere Date