Style Network is bringing back the big hair and big dramas of Jerseylicious for a fifth season. The cable network renewed the comedy docu-soap series for a 14-episode season set to debut in early 2013. Produced by Endemol USA, Jerseylicious follows the lives, loves, fashions and feuds of the stylists at New Jersey salon The Gatsby. The show’s fourth season ranked as the unscripted series’ most-watched with an average of 591,000 total viewers. Alex Duda and Anthony Dominici serve as the show’s executive producers. Sarah Weidman and Merah Chung executive produce for Style.
Style Renews ‘Jerseylicious’ For Fifth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Latest TV News
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Notches Another Series High As It Nears April 2 Finale
- Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike
- ‘Westworld’: Louis Herthum Upped To Series Regular For Season 2 On HBO
- ‘True Detective’: David Milch In Talks To Join Nic Pizzolatto For Potential Season 3 On HBO