Lloyd’s of London has put up the cash and Spike TV is on the search to find the mysterious sasquatch in $10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty. The network has picked up the one-hour reality series that will follow teams of scientists, zoologists, seasoned trackers, and actual Bigfoot hunters as they seek the creature. Whatever team can irrefutable prove Bigfoot is real will win the $10 million prize, underwritten by Lloyd’s. The $10 million is the largest cash prize in TV history. Spike TV has put in a 10-episode order for the series, produced by Charlie Corwin’s Original Media. Corwin, Michael Riley and Jon Kroll will executive produce. $10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty will be filmed in various locations in the U.S..
Spike TV Offers Big Cash In ‘Bigfoot Bounty’ Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem