Lloyd’s of London has put up the cash and Spike TV is on the search to find the mysterious sasquatch in $10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty. The network has picked up the one-hour reality series that will follow teams of scientists, zoologists, seasoned trackers, and actual Bigfoot hunters as they seek the creature. Whatever team can irrefutable prove Bigfoot is real will win the $10 million prize, underwritten by Lloyd’s. The $10 million is the largest cash prize in TV history. Spike TV has put in a 10-episode order for the series, produced by Charlie Corwin’s Original Media. Corwin, Michael Riley and Jon Kroll will executive produce. $10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty will be filmed in various locations in the U.S..
Spike TV Offers Big Cash In ‘Bigfoot Bounty’ Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest TV News
- PBS CEO Paula Kerger Takes Questions On Charlie Rose, Tavis Smiley At TCA
- Matt Damon Tells ‘Today’ He’s Sorry For Sexual Assault Comments: “Wish I’d Listened A Lot More Before I Weighed In…
- Fox Television Stations Renew ‘Page Six TV’ Through 2018-2019 Season
- ‘Nicky Jam: El Ganador’ Bio-Series To Premiere On Netflix
- HBO, ‘Real Housewives’ Among Winners At Reality Breakthrough Awards — NATPE
- HBO Documentary Films Acquires ‘The Price Of Everything’ Ahead Of Sundance Premiere