Lloyd’s of London has put up the cash and Spike TV is on the search to find the mysterious sasquatch in $10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty. The network has picked up the one-hour reality series that will follow teams of scientists, zoologists, seasoned trackers, and actual Bigfoot hunters as they seek the creature. Whatever team can irrefutable prove Bigfoot is real will win the $10 million prize, underwritten by Lloyd’s. The $10 million is the largest cash prize in TV history. Spike TV has put in a 10-episode order for the series, produced by Charlie Corwin’s Original Media. Corwin, Michael Riley and Jon Kroll will executive produce. $10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty will be filmed in various locations in the U.S..
Spike TV Offers Big Cash In ‘Bigfoot Bounty’ Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Revenant', 'Martian' & More In Global Milestones; 'Kung Fu Panda' Tops $100M In China - Intl Box Office Update
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Latest TV News
- ‘The Good Wife’ To End After 7 Seasons
- Barack Obama Wins Soft Bowl With CBS’ Gayle King In Super Bowl Interview
- ABC’s GOP Debate Wins Saturday, Draws 13.2 Million Viewers
- Ray Colcord Dies: Emmy-Nominated Television Composer Was 66
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Solid With Host Larry David
- Three Best GOP Debate Moments – From Ben Carson’s Kickoff Fumble To Candidate Contretemps