Lloyd’s of London has put up the cash and Spike TV is on the search to find the mysterious sasquatch in $10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty. The network has picked up the one-hour reality series that will follow teams of scientists, zoologists, seasoned trackers, and actual Bigfoot hunters as they seek the creature. Whatever team can irrefutable prove Bigfoot is real will win the $10 million prize, underwritten by Lloyd’s. The $10 million is the largest cash prize in TV history. Spike TV has put in a 10-episode order for the series, produced by Charlie Corwin’s Original Media. Corwin, Michael Riley and Jon Kroll will executive produce. $10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty will be filmed in various locations in the U.S..
Spike TV Offers Big Cash In ‘Bigfoot Bounty’ Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
Latest TV News
- Debra Lee Steps Down as Chairman & CEO Of BET Networks
- Michelle Nader Inks New Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- Comcast’s Fox Bid Would Carry Less Antitrust Risk Than Disney’s, Expert Says
- '9-1-1' Production Designer Tackles Fiery Plane Crash, Ballroom Collapse & Tiger Attack With Season 1
- ‘Baskets’ Renewed For Fourth Season By FX
- Donald Trump Pardons Late Boxing Champ Jack Johnson, Thanks Sylvester Stallone And Takes Swing At Barack Obama