Airing against the final game of the World Series and Sunday Night Football, Episode 5 of Showtime‘s Homeland drew 2.07 million viewers at 10 PM, up 19% from last week and the psychological thriller’s largest audience ever. Its lead-in, veteran Dexter (2.28 million), delivered its most-watched episode since the September Season 7 premiere as Showtime marked the first time ever that two of its series garnered more than 2 million viewers each in one night.
Showtime’s ‘Homeland’ Hits New Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres