Airing against the final game of the World Series and Sunday Night Football, Episode 5 of Showtime‘s Homeland drew 2.07 million viewers at 10 PM, up 19% from last week and the psychological thriller’s largest audience ever. Its lead-in, veteran Dexter (2.28 million), delivered its most-watched episode since the September Season 7 premiere as Showtime marked the first time ever that two of its series garnered more than 2 million viewers each in one night.
Showtime’s ‘Homeland’ Hits New Series High
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- NBC Cancels 'Working The Engels'
- Fox Buys Sibling Rivalry Comedy From Dana Klein With Put Pilot Commitment
- Showtime Renews 'Ray Donovan' & 'Masters Of Sex' For Third Season