Airing against the final game of the World Series and Sunday Night Football, Episode 5 of Showtime‘s Homeland drew 2.07 million viewers at 10 PM, up 19% from last week and the psychological thriller’s largest audience ever. Its lead-in, veteran Dexter (2.28 million), delivered its most-watched episode since the September Season 7 premiere as Showtime marked the first time ever that two of its series garnered more than 2 million viewers each in one night.
Showtime’s ‘Homeland’ Hits New Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate