Airing against the final game of the World Series and Sunday Night Football, Episode 5 of Showtime‘s Homeland drew 2.07 million viewers at 10 PM, up 19% from last week and the psychological thriller’s largest audience ever. Its lead-in, veteran Dexter (2.28 million), delivered its most-watched episode since the September Season 7 premiere as Showtime marked the first time ever that two of its series garnered more than 2 million viewers each in one night.
Showtime’s ‘Homeland’ Hits New Series High
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Phantom of the Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV