Airing against the final game of the World Series and Sunday Night Football, Episode 5 of Showtime‘s Homeland drew 2.07 million viewers at 10 PM, up 19% from last week and the psychological thriller’s largest audience ever. Its lead-in, veteran Dexter (2.28 million), delivered its most-watched episode since the September Season 7 premiere as Showtime marked the first time ever that two of its series garnered more than 2 million viewers each in one night.
Showtime’s ‘Homeland’ Hits New Series High
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'