EXCLUSIVE: First it was Utah and now The Daily Show correspondent is taking his Race, Religion & Sex show to Florida. Showtime has picked up a Larry Wilmore special from the Sunshine swing state to air November 3, the last weekend before the presidential election. Wilmore’s Race, Religion & Sex In Utah aired on the pay cable network August 25. The new special will be shot in Jacksonville, Fla, on October 24. Just like the first one, the Jay Karas-directed program will feature a mixture of interviews, expert panels, guest stars and an interactive element for the live audience. Wilmore is repped by UTA.
Showtime Orders Second Election-Themed Special From Larry Wilmore
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime
- How The Power-Broker Koch Brothers Are Killing The Florida Film Business
- James Patterson Teams With David Marshall Grant For ‘Stingray’ FBI Drama At CBS, Sells ‘NYPD Red’ Adaptation…