EXCLUSIVE: First it was Utah and now The Daily Show correspondent is taking his Race, Religion & Sex show to Florida. Showtime has picked up a Larry Wilmore special from the Sunshine swing state to air November 3, the last weekend before the presidential election. Wilmore’s Race, Religion & Sex In Utah aired on the pay cable network August 25. The new special will be shot in Jacksonville, Fla, on October 24. Just like the first one, the Jay Karas-directed program will feature a mixture of interviews, expert panels, guest stars and an interactive element for the live audience. Wilmore is repped by UTA.
Showtime Orders Second Election-Themed Special From Larry Wilmore
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers To Donald Trump: “You’re Broke!”
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Promo: Will These Med Students Bother To Learn About Anesthesia?
- Henry Louis Gates Jr: Donald Trump’s Political Rise Directly Related To 8 Years Of Black Family In White House
- Seth Meyers Takes ‘A Closer Look’ At Hillary Clinton’s Speech & More
- Adrianne Palicki Stars In Seth MacFarlane Fox Series, Scott Grimes Co-Stars
- ‘Shameless’ Adds Four To Cast & Reveals The Scoop On Season 7