Ardaban, the recently formed Shine America label, is teaming with Pawn Stars producer Leftfield Pictures for a reality competition series. Titled Treasure House, the Ardaban original format uncovers hidden treasures in everyday homes. In each episode, three highly regarded appraisers each select a family that believes it has found valuable items in their home. The appraisers put each of their home’s apparent treasures up for auction, and the household with the highest bids takes home an additional $50,000. Leftfield will oversee day-to-day production on Treasure House, which is being shopped to the U.S. and international TV marketplaces starting with MIPCOM, where it was announced. Ardaban CEO Chachi Senior and Leftfield owner and founder Brent Montgomery serve as executive producers.
Mipcom: Shine America & Leftfield Pictures Partner For Reality Series ‘Treasure House’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'
- FX Renews Comedies 'Married' & 'You're The Worst', Moves 'Worst' To FXX
- NBC Nabs 'Raven Rock' Drama From Robert Zemeckis, Bob Cooper, eOne & Paramount TV