Ardaban, the recently formed Shine America label, is teaming with Pawn Stars producer Leftfield Pictures for a reality competition series. Titled Treasure House, the Ardaban original format uncovers hidden treasures in everyday homes. In each episode, three highly regarded appraisers each select a family that believes it has found valuable items in their home. The appraisers put each of their home’s apparent treasures up for auction, and the household with the highest bids takes home an additional $50,000. Leftfield will oversee day-to-day production on Treasure House, which is being shopped to the U.S. and international TV marketplaces starting with MIPCOM, where it was announced. Ardaban CEO Chachi Senior and Leftfield owner and founder Brent Montgomery serve as executive producers.
Mipcom: Shine America & Leftfield Pictures Partner For Reality Series ‘Treasure House’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21