Ardaban, the recently formed Shine America label, is teaming with Pawn Stars producer Leftfield Pictures for a reality competition series. Titled Treasure House, the Ardaban original format uncovers hidden treasures in everyday homes. In each episode, three highly regarded appraisers each select a family that believes it has found valuable items in their home. The appraisers put each of their home’s apparent treasures up for auction, and the household with the highest bids takes home an additional $50,000. Leftfield will oversee day-to-day production on Treasure House, which is being shopped to the U.S. and international TV marketplaces starting with MIPCOM, where it was announced. Ardaban CEO Chachi Senior and Leftfield owner and founder Brent Montgomery serve as executive producers.
Mipcom: Shine America & Leftfield Pictures Partner For Reality Series ‘Treasure House’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel On Oscar Hosting: Taiwan President Called To Offer Congratulations
- First Look At Madonna Carpool Voguing With James Corden
- Note To Oscar Host Jimmy Kimmel: Johnny Carson’s Suit Patterns Are Up For Sale
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Trailer: Watch HBO’s Murderous Moms Of Monterey
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars
- Shake-Up At ‘Duck Dynasty’ Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On “Temporary Leave Of Absence”…