Ardaban, the recently formed Shine America label, is teaming with Pawn Stars producer Leftfield Pictures for a reality competition series. Titled Treasure House, the Ardaban original format uncovers hidden treasures in everyday homes. In each episode, three highly regarded appraisers each select a family that believes it has found valuable items in their home. The appraisers put each of their home’s apparent treasures up for auction, and the household with the highest bids takes home an additional $50,000. Leftfield will oversee day-to-day production on Treasure House, which is being shopped to the U.S. and international TV marketplaces starting with MIPCOM, where it was announced. Ardaban CEO Chachi Senior and Leftfield owner and founder Brent Montgomery serve as executive producers.
Mipcom: Shine America & Leftfield Pictures Partner For Reality Series ‘Treasure House’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips