Ardaban, the recently formed Shine America label, is teaming with Pawn Stars producer Leftfield Pictures for a reality competition series. Titled Treasure House, the Ardaban original format uncovers hidden treasures in everyday homes. In each episode, three highly regarded appraisers each select a family that believes it has found valuable items in their home. The appraisers put each of their home’s apparent treasures up for auction, and the household with the highest bids takes home an additional $50,000. Leftfield will oversee day-to-day production on Treasure House, which is being shopped to the U.S. and international TV marketplaces starting with MIPCOM, where it was announced. Ardaban CEO Chachi Senior and Leftfield owner and founder Brent Montgomery serve as executive producers.
Mipcom: Shine America & Leftfield Pictures Partner For Reality Series ‘Treasure House’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over