Shana Waterman was VP Current Programming and now will assume more responsibility in overseeing production and serving as a primary creative adviser for Fox’s new and returning series. She will continue to report to EVP Current Programming Marcy Ross. Waterman’s oversight has included Glee, Fringe, Family Guy, American Dad, House and The Mindy Project. She also took a lead role in producing Fox’s inaugural Seizing Opportunities Forum, spurring dialogue among creative partners about shifting audience demographics. She also oversaw the Fox Innovators Group, an internal program designed to foster entrepreneurial thinking and innovation among employees. Before joining Fox in 2006 as Director of Current Programming, Waterman was a Manager of Development at Timberman/Beverly Prods.
Fox Ups Shana Waterman To SVP Current Programming
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company
- Ghost-Hunter Drama Set To Haunt BBC America & BBC One
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Heads To Hulu Plus
- Courtney B. Vance & James Remar Join 'State Of Affairs'; Jennifer Healy Takes 'Selfie'
- Relativity Teams With Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley On 'All Day And A Night'