Shana Waterman was VP Current Programming and now will assume more responsibility in overseeing production and serving as a primary creative adviser for Fox’s new and returning series. She will continue to report to EVP Current Programming Marcy Ross. Waterman’s oversight has included Glee, Fringe, Family Guy, American Dad, House and The Mindy Project. She also took a lead role in producing Fox’s inaugural Seizing Opportunities Forum, spurring dialogue among creative partners about shifting audience demographics. She also oversaw the Fox Innovators Group, an internal program designed to foster entrepreneurial thinking and innovation among employees. Before joining Fox in 2006 as Director of Current Programming, Waterman was a Manager of Development at Timberman/Beverly Prods.
Fox Ups Shana Waterman To SVP Current Programming
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot