Shana Waterman was VP Current Programming and now will assume more responsibility in overseeing production and serving as a primary creative adviser for Fox’s new and returning series. She will continue to report to EVP Current Programming Marcy Ross. Waterman’s oversight has included Glee, Fringe, Family Guy, American Dad, House and The Mindy Project. She also took a lead role in producing Fox’s inaugural Seizing Opportunities Forum, spurring dialogue among creative partners about shifting audience demographics. She also oversaw the Fox Innovators Group, an internal program designed to foster entrepreneurial thinking and innovation among employees. Before joining Fox in 2006 as Director of Current Programming, Waterman was a Manager of Development at Timberman/Beverly Prods.
Fox Ups Shana Waterman To SVP Current Programming
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…