Shana Waterman was VP Current Programming and now will assume more responsibility in overseeing production and serving as a primary creative adviser for Fox’s new and returning series. She will continue to report to EVP Current Programming Marcy Ross. Waterman’s oversight has included Glee, Fringe, Family Guy, American Dad, House and The Mindy Project. She also took a lead role in producing Fox’s inaugural Seizing Opportunities Forum, spurring dialogue among creative partners about shifting audience demographics. She also oversaw the Fox Innovators Group, an internal program designed to foster entrepreneurial thinking and innovation among employees. Before joining Fox in 2006 as Director of Current Programming, Waterman was a Manager of Development at Timberman/Beverly Prods.
Fox Ups Shana Waterman To SVP Current Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America’s On A Roll!”
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love