Shana Waterman was VP Current Programming and now will assume more responsibility in overseeing production and serving as a primary creative adviser for Fox’s new and returning series. She will continue to report to EVP Current Programming Marcy Ross. Waterman’s oversight has included Glee, Fringe, Family Guy, American Dad, House and The Mindy Project. She also took a lead role in producing Fox’s inaugural Seizing Opportunities Forum, spurring dialogue among creative partners about shifting audience demographics. She also oversaw the Fox Innovators Group, an internal program designed to foster entrepreneurial thinking and innovation among employees. Before joining Fox in 2006 as Director of Current Programming, Waterman was a Manager of Development at Timberman/Beverly Prods.
Fox Ups Shana Waterman To SVP Current Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV
- ‘Son Of Zorn’ Co-Creator/Co-Showrunner Eli Jorne Exits Fox Comedy Series
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Chelsea Handler & EPs Talk Delivering Info With Humor In Docu-Series
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Now Even, ‘Big Bang’ Up, ‘Mom’ & Game Of Silence’ Adjusted Down In Final Numbers…