The Up All Night star and Grammy-winning performer will be “Live from New York!” this month. Christina Applegate is scheduled to host Saturday Night Live on October 13, with band Passion Pit the musical performer. Like Mick Jagger last season, Bruno Mars is set to put in double duty as host and musical guest October 20. James Bond star Daniel Craig had already been announced as host for when the late-night show returns October 6; Muse, who wrote the official song for the 2012 London Olympics, will be performing. SNL debuted its 38th season September 15 with Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane as host.
‘SNL’ Names Christina Applegate, Bruno Mars Upcoming Hosts; Daniel Craig Set For Oct. 6
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign