The Up All Night star and Grammy-winning performer will be “Live from New York!” this month. Christina Applegate is scheduled to host Saturday Night Live on October 13, with band Passion Pit the musical performer. Like Mick Jagger last season, Bruno Mars is set to put in double duty as host and musical guest October 20. James Bond star Daniel Craig had already been announced as host for when the late-night show returns October 6; Muse, who wrote the official song for the 2012 London Olympics, will be performing. SNL debuted its 38th season September 15 with Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane as host.
‘SNL’ Names Christina Applegate, Bruno Mars Upcoming Hosts; Daniel Craig Set For Oct. 6
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement