The Up All Night star and Grammy-winning performer will be “Live from New York!” this month. Christina Applegate is scheduled to host Saturday Night Live on October 13, with band Passion Pit the musical performer. Like Mick Jagger last season, Bruno Mars is set to put in double duty as host and musical guest October 20. James Bond star Daniel Craig had already been announced as host for when the late-night show returns October 6; Muse, who wrote the official song for the 2012 London Olympics, will be performing. SNL debuted its 38th season September 15 with Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane as host.
‘SNL’ Names Christina Applegate, Bruno Mars Upcoming Hosts; Daniel Craig Set For Oct. 6
What's Hot on Deadline
'Den Of Thieves' & '12 Strong' Draw Close To $1M On Thursday Night, But 'Jumanji' Will Win The Weekend
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- TGIT Returns Strong, ‘The Four’ Steady, ‘Supernatural’ Ratings On Par With Spinoff Episode
- Chelsea Handler: How Trump, Weinstein, #MeToo Changed Gender Politics On Anniversary Of Sundance Womens March…
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’: Tessa Ferrer Cast In Season 2 Of Audience Network Series
- Amazon Raises Price Of Monthly Prime Memberships By 18% To $12.99
- Joel McHale Unveils Topical Weekly Show For Netflix
- Jimmy Kimmel Teaches Donald Trump How To Do “Dishonest & Corrupt” Awards