The Up All Night star and Grammy-winning performer will be “Live from New York!” this month. Christina Applegate is scheduled to host Saturday Night Live on October 13, with band Passion Pit the musical performer. Like Mick Jagger last season, Bruno Mars is set to put in double duty as host and musical guest October 20. James Bond star Daniel Craig had already been announced as host for when the late-night show returns October 6; Muse, who wrote the official song for the 2012 London Olympics, will be performing. SNL debuted its 38th season September 15 with Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane as host.
‘SNL’ Names Christina Applegate, Bruno Mars Upcoming Hosts; Daniel Craig Set For Oct. 6
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit