With the Presidential campaign nearing its final stretch, Saturday Night Live‘s audiences are growing larger. Last night’s show, hosted by Bruno Mars and featuring a parody of the second Presidential debate, drew a 5.4 overnight rating/14 share in the metered-market households. That was SNL‘s highest household rating in more than seven months, since the March 3 telecast hosted by Lindsay Lohan. SNL‘s demo performance was not that strong. In the markets with Local People Meters, last night’s show averaged a 2.9/13 in adults 18-49, best since Sept. 22 when Joseph Gordon-Levitt was host.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Posts Best Household Rating In Seven Months
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Latest TV News
- Liza Koshy To Star In New YouTube Red Comedy Series ‘Liza On Demand’
- ‘The Four’ Fox Reality Competition Sets Sean Combs, DJ Khaled, Meghan Trainor & Charlie Walk As Stars, Gets Premiere…
- White House Celebrates Donald Trump For Not Acknowledging Sexual Assault Claims
- ‘Suits’ Spinoff: Simon Kassianides Joins Potential Gina Torres-Toplined Offshoot
- Fox And Viacom Lead Media Stock Rally Sparked By Merger Speculation
- Kat Dennings To Star In Hulu Pilot ‘Dollface’; ‘I, Tonya’s Margot Robbie, Bryan Unkeless Producing