Active with U.S. and European majors and independents, RSM Tenon has recently advised on films that include Skyfall, War Horse, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Captain America and The King’s Speech. The company has also played a part in the development of the UK film tax credit and a new push to create tax relief for high-end British TV productions. Rival UK accounting firm Saffery Champness, which has largely been involved in theater and music, will now expand its footprint in sports and entertainment with the acquisition of RSM Tenon’s film and TV unit. The firm’s 17-person team, led by John Graydon and Nigel Burke, is joining Saffery partner Julian Hedley, who heads up the Sports and Entertainment Group out of London. Financials of the deal were not disclosed.
RSM Tenon’s Film & TV Team Acquired By Rival UK Accountants Saffery Champness
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First