Active with U.S. and European majors and independents, RSM Tenon has recently advised on films that include Skyfall, War Horse, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Captain America and The King’s Speech. The company has also played a part in the development of the UK film tax credit and a new push to create tax relief for high-end British TV productions. Rival UK accounting firm Saffery Champness, which has largely been involved in theater and music, will now expand its footprint in sports and entertainment with the acquisition of RSM Tenon’s film and TV unit. The firm’s 17-person team, led by John Graydon and Nigel Burke, is joining Saffery partner Julian Hedley, who heads up the Sports and Entertainment Group out of London. Financials of the deal were not disclosed.
RSM Tenon’s Film & TV Team Acquired By Rival UK Accountants Saffery Champness
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- ‘Before The Flood’ Trailer: Leonardo DiCaprio’s Documentary On Climate Change
- ‘Milton’s Secret’ Sneak Peek: First Film Based On An Eckhart Tolle Book Challenges The Young Mind
- Anaïs Nin Short Stories Optioned To Hook Up With Film & TV
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- Viola Davis Joins Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?