Active with U.S. and European majors and independents, RSM Tenon has recently advised on films that include Skyfall, War Horse, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Captain America and The King’s Speech. The company has also played a part in the development of the UK film tax credit and a new push to create tax relief for high-end British TV productions. Rival UK accounting firm Saffery Champness, which has largely been involved in theater and music, will now expand its footprint in sports and entertainment with the acquisition of RSM Tenon’s film and TV unit. The firm’s 17-person team, led by John Graydon and Nigel Burke, is joining Saffery partner Julian Hedley, who heads up the Sports and Entertainment Group out of London. Financials of the deal were not disclosed.
RSM Tenon’s Film & TV Team Acquired By Rival UK Accountants Saffery Champness
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- Magnolia Moving Towards Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sundance Docu ‘RBG?’
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio