Active with U.S. and European majors and independents, RSM Tenon has recently advised on films that include Skyfall, War Horse, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Captain America and The King’s Speech. The company has also played a part in the development of the UK film tax credit and a new push to create tax relief for high-end British TV productions. Rival UK accounting firm Saffery Champness, which has largely been involved in theater and music, will now expand its footprint in sports and entertainment with the acquisition of RSM Tenon’s film and TV unit. The firm’s 17-person team, led by John Graydon and Nigel Burke, is joining Saffery partner Julian Hedley, who heads up the Sports and Entertainment Group out of London. Financials of the deal were not disclosed.
RSM Tenon’s Film & TV Team Acquired By Rival UK Accountants Saffery Champness
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Disney ABC TV President Ben Sherwood Talks Industry "Imbalance Of Power," Shonda Rimes' Exit, State Of TV
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations