As SVP Sales and Corporate Partnerships, Mike Iverson will be mainly responsible for radio sales inventory on Ryan Seacrest’s nationally syndicated LA morning drive-time radio show for Clear Channel’s 102.7 KIIS-FM, On Air With Ryan Seacrest and his nationally-syndicated Top 40 radio show. Iverson will report directly to Ryan Seacrest Productions CEO Adam Sher. He joins the company next month.
Ryan Seacrest Productions Names Radio Veteran Mike Iverson SVP Sales
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'