Rupert Murdoch went on a Twitter tear this morning, taking jabs at President Obama and Joe Biden, especially the latter’s performance in Thursday’s VP debate. The News Corp CEO declared it would be a “nightmare for Israel if Obama wins. Biden outright lied about personal relations with Bibi”, referring to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. A separate Tweet advised Mitt Romney in next debate “to ignore personal attacks and pivot to plans for millions of jobs and real opportunity for all. Only that matters.” Regarding events in Libya, Murdoch said “White House still lying about Benghazi. HAD to know truth, or is whole admin a shambles? Biden threw CIA under bus, now WH throws State!” Summing up presidential campaign momentum, he said “At moment election looks like coming down to Ohio. Huge spending by both sides, but Obama TV buying operation infinitely smarter.”
Murdoch Rips Obama And Biden On Twitter
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'