Rupert Murdoch went on a Twitter tear this morning, taking jabs at President Obama and Joe Biden, especially the latter’s performance in Thursday’s VP debate. The News Corp CEO declared it would be a “nightmare for Israel if Obama wins. Biden outright lied about personal relations with Bibi”, referring to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. A separate Tweet advised Mitt Romney in next debate “to ignore personal attacks and pivot to plans for millions of jobs and real opportunity for all. Only that matters.” Regarding events in Libya, Murdoch said “White House still lying about Benghazi. HAD to know truth, or is whole admin a shambles? Biden threw CIA under bus, now WH throws State!” Summing up presidential campaign momentum, he said “At moment election looks like coming down to Ohio. Huge spending by both sides, but Obama TV buying operation infinitely smarter.”
Murdoch Rips Obama And Biden On Twitter
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest Film News
- Al Gore Tests Box Office Climate With 'An Inconvenient Sequel'; New Pics With Cotillard, Butler & Cera…
- ‘The Murders Of Molly Southbourne’ Picked Up By Cathy Schulman’s Welle Ent.
- New ‘Flint’ Water Crisis Documentary Unveiled At Traverse City Film Festival
- George Clooney Promises Legal Action Over Paparazzi Photos Of Infants
- Marty Sklar Dies: Longtime Imagineer, Theme Park Designer & Walt Disney’s “Right-Hand Man” Was 83
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?