Rupert Murdoch went on a Twitter tear this morning, taking jabs at President Obama and Joe Biden, especially the latter’s performance in Thursday’s VP debate. The News Corp CEO declared it would be a “nightmare for Israel if Obama wins. Biden outright lied about personal relations with Bibi”, referring to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. A separate Tweet advised Mitt Romney in next debate “to ignore personal attacks and pivot to plans for millions of jobs and real opportunity for all. Only that matters.” Regarding events in Libya, Murdoch said “White House still lying about Benghazi. HAD to know truth, or is whole admin a shambles? Biden threw CIA under bus, now WH throws State!” Summing up presidential campaign momentum, he said “At moment election looks like coming down to Ohio. Huge spending by both sides, but Obama TV buying operation infinitely smarter.”
Murdoch Rips Obama And Biden On Twitter
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company