Rebecca Romijn has been tapped as the co-lead opposite Jon Tenney in the TNT pilot King And Maxwell. The project, from CBS TV Studios and NCIS honcho Shane Brennan, is adapted from characters created by bestselling author David Baldacci. In the vein of Moonlighting, it follows Sean King (Tenney) and Michelle Maxwell (Romijn), who aren’t the typical pair of private investigators. Both are former Secret Service agents, and their unique skill sets (not to mention their razor-sharp chemistry) often gives them a leg up on suspects and conventional law enforcement. With her striking beauty, athletic prowess and Beltway connections, Maxwell is a formidable investigator, determined to prove herself after being forced to resign from the Secret Service. Brennan wrote the script and executive produces, with Karen Spiegel and Grant Anderson producing and Baldacci serving as a consultant. Romijn, repped by UTA and 3 Arts, currently co-stars on Adult Swim’s NTSF:SD:SUV::
Rebecca Romijn Cast As Maxwell In TNT Pilot ‘King And Maxwell’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Latest TV News
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Notches Another Series High As It Nears April 2 Finale
- Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike
- ‘Westworld’: Louis Herthum Upped To Series Regular For Season 2 On HBO
- ‘True Detective’: David Milch In Talks To Join Nic Pizzolatto For Potential Season 3 On HBO