With the East Coast ravaged by Hurricane Sandy, Nielsen just put up a note that ratings for last night are delayed until around 1 PM ET due to impact from the storm. Only NBC and ABC aired their lineups in originals last night, with CBS and the CW switching to reruns and Fox already slated for repeats because of its World Series coverage. Ratings will likely be impacted by the storm, which caused massive evacuations and power outages. By the beginning of primetime on the East Coast, more than 2 million were without power. That number has now climbed to 7.5 million.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fast Nationals Delayed
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of a Call Girl' Creator
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations