With the East Coast ravaged by Hurricane Sandy, Nielsen just put up a note that ratings for last night are delayed until around 1 PM ET due to impact from the storm. Only NBC and ABC aired their lineups in originals last night, with CBS and the CW switching to reruns and Fox already slated for repeats because of its World Series coverage. Ratings will likely be impacted by the storm, which caused massive evacuations and power outages. By the beginning of primetime on the East Coast, more than 2 million were without power. That number has now climbed to 7.5 million.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fast Nationals Delayed
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Finale Hits Season High, Caps Most Watched First Season Of HBO Series
- Savannah Guthrie Still Staying Put At NBC News’ ‘Today’
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars
- The Gotham Group Acquires Rights To ‘The Jihadi Hunter’ Memoir
- Freeform Taps APA’s Julie Shapiro As SVP Business Affairs
- Les Moonves Says He Believes CBS Will Make A Deal With DirecTV Now