Mimi Steinbauer’s Radiant Films International is handling worldwide rights, excluding North America, to the Sam Kadi-produced drama, 3K Pictures announced today. The film tells the story of an Arab immigrant named Ibrahim who wins the American green card lottery, arriving in New York City on September 10, 2001. Khaled Nabawy (Fair Game) plays Ibrahim. The cast also includes Agnes Bruckner (Blood And Chocolate, The Woods), William Atherton (Ghostbusters, The Last Samurai) and Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride, New Year’s Eve). Chris Wyatt and Alan Noel Vega with Ameer Kabour are executive producing. The film is scheduled to screen at the upcoming American Film Market in Santa Monica following its international premiere at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival on October 14.
Radiant Films Handling International Rights For ‘The Citizen’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…