Mimi Steinbauer’s Radiant Films International is handling worldwide rights, excluding North America, to the Sam Kadi-produced drama, 3K Pictures announced today. The film tells the story of an Arab immigrant named Ibrahim who wins the American green card lottery, arriving in New York City on September 10, 2001. Khaled Nabawy (Fair Game) plays Ibrahim. The cast also includes Agnes Bruckner (Blood And Chocolate, The Woods), William Atherton (Ghostbusters, The Last Samurai) and Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride, New Year’s Eve). Chris Wyatt and Alan Noel Vega with Ameer Kabour are executive producing. The film is scheduled to screen at the upcoming American Film Market in Santa Monica following its international premiere at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival on October 14.
Radiant Films Handling International Rights For ‘The Citizen’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- ‘How He Fell In Love’ Clip: Exploring Faithfulness And Betrayal
- Utkarsh Ambudkar Joins ‘Barbershop 3′
- ‘A Walk In The Woods’ Trailer: Redford & Nolte Take A Hike