2ND UPDATE: CNN’s Candy Crowley held her ground, showing that the newswomen aren’t the pushovers that Jim Lehrer was. And it wasn’t easy: both candidates arrived ready for what turned into a raucous 90 minutes. But even some Fox News Channel analysts tonight are conceding that President Obama grabbed the advantage. (They also claim Mitt Romney received 3 less minutes of speaking time.) That said, the loser was the shocking lack of diversity in the Long Island town hall. But the biggest loser is FNC which is deliberately cutting short the clip of that ‘Rose Garden’ debate moment and not showing Crowley’s fact-check of Romney on the Libya attack. Every other news channel is showing the full exchange.
Presidential Debate #2: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Sophia Bush Explains ‘Chicago P.D.’ Exit: “Left Because I Wanted To”
- ‘Once Upon a Time’ & ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Slip To Demo Ratings Lows
- President Trump Continues Feud With Congresswoman Hours Before Sgt. La David Johnson Funeral
- ‘Real Time’: Janice Min Says Weinstein Frenzy Fueled Partly By Trump Anger
- Pentatonix Christmas Special Returns, Joined By Jennifer Hudson, Jay Leno, Darci Lynne Farmer
- Ben Bates Dies: ‘Gunsmoke’ Stunt Double was 84