2ND UPDATE: CNN’s Candy Crowley held her ground, showing that the newswomen aren’t the pushovers that Jim Lehrer was. And it wasn’t easy: both candidates arrived ready for what turned into a raucous 90 minutes. But even some Fox News Channel analysts tonight are conceding that President Obama grabbed the advantage. (They also claim Mitt Romney received 3 less minutes of speaking time.) That said, the loser was the shocking lack of diversity in the Long Island town hall. But the biggest loser is FNC which is deliberately cutting short the clip of that ‘Rose Garden’ debate moment and not showing Crowley’s fact-check of Romney on the Libya attack. Every other news channel is showing the full exchange.
Presidential Debate #2: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
Linda Hamilton Set To Return To 'Terminator'; Reuniting With Cameron And Schwarzenegger For Planned Trilogy
Latest TV News
- Netflix Greenlights Comedy From Natasha Lyonne, Leslye Headland & Amy Poehler
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch ‘Riverdale’ Companion Series In Works At the CW
- ‘In The Cloud’: Crackle Sets Cast As Production Begins
- ‘Game Of Thrones’: Another Potential Prequel In Works
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Hits Ratings Highs With Performance Finale
- Hillary Clinton To Colbert: Trump Speech “Dangerous”; President Snipes Back – UPDATE