2ND UPDATE: CNN’s Candy Crowley held her ground, showing that the newswomen aren’t the pushovers that Jim Lehrer was. And it wasn’t easy: both candidates arrived ready for what turned into a raucous 90 minutes. But even some Fox News Channel analysts tonight are conceding that President Obama grabbed the advantage. (They also claim Mitt Romney received 3 less minutes of speaking time.) That said, the loser was the shocking lack of diversity in the Long Island town hall. But the biggest loser is FNC which is deliberately cutting short the clip of that ‘Rose Garden’ debate moment and not showing Crowley’s fact-check of Romney on the Libya attack. Every other news channel is showing the full exchange.
Presidential Debate #2: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Says Reports Of Sexual Assault Town Hall Tour Is “False,” Despite Fact His PR Team Said It Was On
- Facebook To Stream UEFA Champions League Matches In Fox Sports Deal
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Renewed For Season 4 On AMC
- White House Hypes Today’s On-Camera Press Briefing: “Must See TV”
- Craig Zadan And Neil Meron Sign With ICM Partners
- ‘Greenleaf’: OWN’s Megachurch Drama Gets Season 2B Premiere Date