2ND UPDATE: CNN’s Candy Crowley held her ground, showing that the newswomen aren’t the pushovers that Jim Lehrer was. And it wasn’t easy: both candidates arrived ready for what turned into a raucous 90 minutes. But even some Fox News Channel analysts tonight are conceding that President Obama grabbed the advantage. (They also claim Mitt Romney received 3 less minutes of speaking time.) That said, the loser was the shocking lack of diversity in the Long Island town hall. But the biggest loser is FNC which is deliberately cutting short the clip of that ‘Rose Garden’ debate moment and not showing Crowley’s fact-check of Romney on the Libya attack. Every other news channel is showing the full exchange.
Presidential Debate #2: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee Vs. The Guys On Late Night, Plus: The Coming Tony Awards Wars? – Gerard & Roth
- ‘Little People’ Animated Musical Comedy Series To Premiere On Sprout
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani