2ND UPDATE: CNN’s Candy Crowley held her ground, showing that the newswomen aren’t the pushovers that Jim Lehrer was. And it wasn’t easy: both candidates arrived ready for what turned into a raucous 90 minutes. But even some Fox News Channel analysts tonight are conceding that President Obama grabbed the advantage. (They also claim Mitt Romney received 3 less minutes of speaking time.) That said, the loser was the shocking lack of diversity in the Long Island town hall. But the biggest loser is FNC which is deliberately cutting short the clip of that ‘Rose Garden’ debate moment and not showing Crowley’s fact-check of Romney on the Libya attack. Every other news channel is showing the full exchange.
Presidential Debate #2: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
Latest TV News
- BBC America Sets ‘Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell’ Premiere – Trailer
- Heath Ledger Scholarship Finalists Set; Scotland Applies For Studio – Global Briefs
- Apocalypse Averted: Europe Unveils Plans For Digital Single Market, Film Business Survives
- IATSE and AMPTP Reach Three-Year Area Standards Deal
- NBC, ESPN Win Big At 36th Annual Sports Emmys
- Debbie Allen To Serve As Executive Producer/Director On ‘Grey’s Anatomy’