2ND UPDATE: CNN’s Candy Crowley held her ground, showing that the newswomen aren’t the pushovers that Jim Lehrer was. And it wasn’t easy: both candidates arrived ready for what turned into a raucous 90 minutes. But even some Fox News Channel analysts tonight are conceding that President Obama grabbed the advantage. (They also claim Mitt Romney received 3 less minutes of speaking time.) That said, the loser was the shocking lack of diversity in the Long Island town hall. But the biggest loser is FNC which is deliberately cutting short the clip of that ‘Rose Garden’ debate moment and not showing Crowley’s fact-check of Romney on the Libya attack. Every other news channel is showing the full exchange.
Presidential Debate #2: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Latest TV News
- ‘The Killing Of JonBenét: The Truth Uncovered’ Documentary Set At A&E
- Paramount TV, Anonymous Content Acquire 9-Year-Old Reporter’s Book Series
- VH1 Taps Ad Industry Veteran Kevin Jordan As Creative Director
- Comedy Central Buys Brothers Comedy Starring Zack Pearlman & Julian Sergi
- ‘Better Things’ Review: Pamela Adlon’s FX Series Will Be One Of Best Things On TV
- CBS Buys Michael Rauch Legal Drama Produced By Jennifer Lopez