2ND UPDATE: CNN’s Candy Crowley held her ground, showing that the newswomen aren’t the pushovers that Jim Lehrer was. And it wasn’t easy: both candidates arrived ready for what turned into a raucous 90 minutes. But even some Fox News Channel analysts tonight are conceding that President Obama grabbed the advantage. (They also claim Mitt Romney received 3 less minutes of speaking time.) That said, the loser was the shocking lack of diversity in the Long Island town hall. But the biggest loser is FNC which is deliberately cutting short the clip of that ‘Rose Garden’ debate moment and not showing Crowley’s fact-check of Romney on the Libya attack. Every other news channel is showing the full exchange.
Presidential Debate #2: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘LA To Vegas’ & ‘The Resident’ Get Premiere Dates On Fox
- Patrick Melrose: First-Look Image Of Benedict Cumberbatch’s Showtime & Sky Atlantic Drama
- Sky To Spend Over $9BN On Content in ’18; Launches Latest Slate Of Originals
- NBC Developing Space Alien Comedy From ‘Superstore’ Duo
- PBS Cancels ‘Charlie Rose’
- Three Tyler Perry Series Get OWN Premiere Dates, Including Spinoff ‘The Paynes’