Congrats to Bob Schieffer for demonstrating that some newsmen have balls as big as the newswomen by holding both sides in check. Now can we talk about how ‘horses and bayonets’ is trending #3 worldwide? If nothing else, these debates keep providing new catchphrases for the late-night monologues. Meanwhile, I can tell Obama won because 1) the CNN focus group gave him better scores, and 2) conservative talker Laura Ingraham tweeted, “Romney using kid gloves ag Obama tonight–WHY?!” Oh, and my favorite comment directly connecting this debate to the movies comes from @AlbertBrooks: “If Romney sweats anymore I get a royalty.” Now it’s your turn to comment.
Presidential Debate #3: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
Mayweather-McGregor PPV Fight Could Punch Up $700M Worldwide, Making Domestic Box Office Meaningless
Latest TV News
- ‘Titans’: Anna Diop Cast As Starfire In Live-Action Series For DC Digital Service
- CBS TV Studios Sets ‘Your Honor’ Drama From Peter Moffat And Robert & Michelle King Based On Israeli Series
- Robert Rodriguez & go90 Ink Programming Deal; Unveil New Series With Michael Madsen, Danny Trejo, More
- Mark Gordon Bullish On Shonda Rhimes’ Netflix Move, Talks Network TV’s Rut – Edinburgh
- ‘Get Shorty’ Renewed For Season 2 By Epix
- CBS Nabs Legal Family Drama From Martin Gero & Berlanti Prods. As Put Pilot