Congrats to Bob Schieffer for demonstrating that some newsmen have balls as big as the newswomen by holding both sides in check. Now can we talk about how ‘horses and bayonets’ is trending #3 worldwide? If nothing else, these debates keep providing new catchphrases for the late-night monologues. Meanwhile, I can tell Obama won because 1) the CNN focus group gave him better scores, and 2) conservative talker Laura Ingraham tweeted, “Romney using kid gloves ag Obama tonight–WHY?!” Oh, and my favorite comment directly connecting this debate to the movies comes from @AlbertBrooks: “If Romney sweats anymore I get a royalty.” Now it’s your turn to comment.
Presidential Debate #3: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Matt Berry To Replace Tim Doyle As ‘Last Man Standing’ Showrunner
- ‘iZombie’ Renewed For Season 2 By The CW
- Weinstein Company’s Next TV Foray: Animated Family Series ‘Spy Kids,’ ‘Gnomes’ And ‘Reboot…
- ‘Grace And Frankie’ Review: Jane Fonda-Lily Tomlin Sitcom Wraps Age-Old Issues In Odd-Couple Laughs
- ‘Supergirl’ Picked Up To Series At CBS
- Katherine McNamara Cast As Female Lead In ‘Shadowhunters’ On ABC Family