Congrats to Bob Schieffer for demonstrating that some newsmen have balls as big as the newswomen by holding both sides in check. Now can we talk about how ‘horses and bayonets’ is trending #3 worldwide? If nothing else, these debates keep providing new catchphrases for the late-night monologues. Meanwhile, I can tell Obama won because 1) the CNN focus group gave him better scores, and 2) conservative talker Laura Ingraham tweeted, “Romney using kid gloves ag Obama tonight–WHY?!” Oh, and my favorite comment directly connecting this debate to the movies comes from @AlbertBrooks: “If Romney sweats anymore I get a royalty.” Now it’s your turn to comment.
Presidential Debate #3: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Moana' Close To 'Frozen'; Awards Raise 'Manchester's Tide; 'Jackie' Still Regal - Saturday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly Says ‘Don’t Believe’ Media Speculation About Job Switch
- Netflix Sets Premieres For ‘Sense8’ Christmas Special & Season 2
- Fox Wins Night With PAC-12 Championship Ratings, ‘I Love Lucy’ Holiday Special Down
- Alice Drummond Dies; Veteran Character Actress Was 88
- Haim Saban Slams DNC Chair Hopeful Keith Ellison: “Anti-Semitic And Anti-Israel”
- Robert Kelly To Star In Autobiographical Comedy In Works At FX From Apostle