Congrats to Bob Schieffer for demonstrating that some newsmen have balls as big as the newswomen by holding both sides in check. Now can we talk about how ‘horses and bayonets’ is trending #3 worldwide? If nothing else, these debates keep providing new catchphrases for the late-night monologues. Meanwhile, I can tell Obama won because 1) the CNN focus group gave him better scores, and 2) conservative talker Laura Ingraham tweeted, “Romney using kid gloves ag Obama tonight–WHY?!” Oh, and my favorite comment directly connecting this debate to the movies comes from @AlbertBrooks: “If Romney sweats anymore I get a royalty.” Now it’s your turn to comment.
Presidential Debate #3: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Latest TV News
- Spy Dramedy Starring Toni Collette From ‘Black-ish’ Duo Lindsey Shockley & Kenya Barris Sells To ABC
- FYI Greenlights New Kids Cooking Competition Show From ‘Dance Moms’ Producers
- HLN Shows ‘Dr. Drew’ Out After Unveiling Ashleigh Banfield Plans
- Image Awards Set For February 11 On TV One
- HBO Acquires Tracey Ullman’s New Sketch Show; Sets Stand-up Comedy Specials
- ‘Raised By Wolves’ Comedy From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods. Set At ABC