Congrats to Bob Schieffer for demonstrating that some newsmen have balls as big as the newswomen by holding both sides in check. Now can we talk about how ‘horses and bayonets’ is trending #3 worldwide? If nothing else, these debates keep providing new catchphrases for the late-night monologues. Meanwhile, I can tell Obama won because 1) the CNN focus group gave him better scores, and 2) conservative talker Laura Ingraham tweeted, “Romney using kid gloves ag Obama tonight–WHY?!” Oh, and my favorite comment directly connecting this debate to the movies comes from @AlbertBrooks: “If Romney sweats anymore I get a royalty.” Now it’s your turn to comment.
Presidential Debate #3: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest TV News
- All3Media America Executive Shakeup: CEO Greg Lipstone & COO Dan Donahue Exit Company
- On-Location Filming In L.A. Fell 3.4% Last Year Despite Tax Credits
- Funny Or Die Sets New Round Of Layoffs
- ‘Mary Kills People’ Unveils Season 2 Trailer & Premiere Date
- Disney Gives $1,000 Cash Bonuses To 125,000 Employees
- ‘Gianni Versace’ Premiere Ratings OK, Off From ‘People vs. O.J.’ Record Highs