Congrats to Bob Schieffer for demonstrating that some newsmen have balls as big as the newswomen by holding both sides in check. Now can we talk about how ‘horses and bayonets’ is trending #3 worldwide? If nothing else, these debates keep providing new catchphrases for the late-night monologues. Meanwhile, I can tell Obama won because 1) the CNN focus group gave him better scores, and 2) conservative talker Laura Ingraham tweeted, “Romney using kid gloves ag Obama tonight–WHY?!” Oh, and my favorite comment directly connecting this debate to the movies comes from @AlbertBrooks: “If Romney sweats anymore I get a royalty.” Now it’s your turn to comment.
Presidential Debate #3: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
'A Dog's Purpose' Director Lasse Hallstrom & Voice Actor Josh Gad Upset Over "Disturbing" Video Of Terrified Dog
Steve Mnuchin Says He Has Not Been Questioned By FBI About Relativity; Accused Of Tax Tricks With 'Avatar' At Confirmation Hearing - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Makes Surprise Appearance At Steve Mnuchin Confirmation Hearing
- Lionsgate Ups Pair To Run TV Unit’s Business Affairs
- ‘Scandal’ Spinoff ‘Gladiator’ Digital Series Launches On ABC.com
- Comcast & Univision Renew Carriage Deal
- Sofia Vergara Partners On Latino Digital Media Company Raze
- ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ Gets Wednesday Ratings Boost, ‘Speechless’ Tops Night