Congrats to Bob Schieffer for demonstrating that some newsmen have balls as big as the newswomen by holding both sides in check. Now can we talk about how ‘horses and bayonets’ is trending #3 worldwide? If nothing else, these debates keep providing new catchphrases for the late-night monologues. Meanwhile, I can tell Obama won because 1) the CNN focus group gave him better scores, and 2) conservative talker Laura Ingraham tweeted, “Romney using kid gloves ag Obama tonight–WHY?!” Oh, and my favorite comment directly connecting this debate to the movies comes from @AlbertBrooks: “If Romney sweats anymore I get a royalty.” Now it’s your turn to comment.
Presidential Debate #3: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire At The B.O.: 'Beauty And The Beast' Embraces $89M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- NCAA Basketball Tops Friday Ratings; ‘The Originals’, ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Tick Up In Demo
- Conservative PAC TV Spots Prematurely Thank GOP For Defeating Obamacare
- Bill Maher Gets No Smiles From Tyranny Expert: “I’m Not Going To Laugh At Any Of That”