Congrats to Bob Schieffer for demonstrating that some newsmen have balls as big as the newswomen by holding both sides in check. Now can we talk about how ‘horses and bayonets’ is trending #3 worldwide? If nothing else, these debates keep providing new catchphrases for the late-night monologues. Meanwhile, I can tell Obama won because 1) the CNN focus group gave him better scores, and 2) conservative talker Laura Ingraham tweeted, “Romney using kid gloves ag Obama tonight–WHY?!” Oh, and my favorite comment directly connecting this debate to the movies comes from @AlbertBrooks: “If Romney sweats anymore I get a royalty.” Now it’s your turn to comment.
Presidential Debate #3: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Review: HBO’s Violent Epic More ‘Grand Theft Auto’ Than ‘Game Of Thrones’
- ‘Chicago P.D.’ Star Jon Seda Moving To ‘Chicago Justice’ As Series Regular
- Babymetal Teams With Warner Bros On Live-Action Animated Digital Series
- Agnes Nixon Dies: Creator Of ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life To Live’ Was 88
- Ilene Chaiken, Betsy Beers & More Set For Women In Entertainment Summit
- ‘You’re The Worst’ Gets Season 4 Renewal From FXX