Congrats to Bob Schieffer for demonstrating that some newsmen have balls as big as the newswomen by holding both sides in check. Now can we talk about how ‘horses and bayonets’ is trending #3 worldwide? If nothing else, these debates keep providing new catchphrases for the late-night monologues. Meanwhile, I can tell Obama won because 1) the CNN focus group gave him better scores, and 2) conservative talker Laura Ingraham tweeted, “Romney using kid gloves ag Obama tonight–WHY?!” Oh, and my favorite comment directly connecting this debate to the movies comes from @AlbertBrooks: “If Romney sweats anymore I get a royalty.” Now it’s your turn to comment.
Presidential Debate #3: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel And Billy Blast Congress For Holding CHIP Hostage In Bid To Seal Billionaire Tax Cuts
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”
- Netflix Inks Int’l Distribution Deal For NBC's 'Good Girls': Inside New Model That Partners the SVOD Giant With…
- Steve Edwards Out At ‘Good Day LA’ After 20-Plus Years
- CNN Suspends Ryan Lizza After New Yorker Cuts Ties Over “Improper Sexual Conduct”
- Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom’s Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still “KeatonStrong”?