Congrats to Bob Schieffer for demonstrating that some newsmen have balls as big as the newswomen by holding both sides in check. Now can we talk about how ‘horses and bayonets’ is trending #3 worldwide? If nothing else, these debates keep providing new catchphrases for the late-night monologues. Meanwhile, I can tell Obama won because 1) the CNN focus group gave him better scores, and 2) conservative talker Laura Ingraham tweeted, “Romney using kid gloves ag Obama tonight–WHY?!” Oh, and my favorite comment directly connecting this debate to the movies comes from @AlbertBrooks: “If Romney sweats anymore I get a royalty.” Now it’s your turn to comment.
Presidential Debate #3: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump: Obamacare Wreaked Havoc On America For “17 Years”
- Jake Paul Sets New Gig Post ‘Bizvaardvark’
- Cable Cooperative Agrees To Offer Sony’s PlayStation Vue Video Service
- Apple TV Launches ‘Brown Sugar’ VOD Service That Includes ‘Jackie Brown,’ ‘Car Wash,’ & Other African-American…
- Univision Promotes Tonia O’Conner To Chief Revenue Officer, A New Position
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates For TGIT, ‘Black-ish’, ‘The Good Doctor’ & ‘The Gospel Of Kevin’, Which Gets…