Will Paul Walker have to drive an automatic after suffering an ACL injury on Fast And Furious 6? The answer is no, but Walker has been limping since getting hurt doing some stunt work earlier today on the London set of the Justin Lin-directed Universal film he stars in with Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Tyrese Gibson. While rumors are going around that Walker suffered a broken leg and that it will create havoc for the film’s schedule, I’m told by studio sources that it isn’t nearly this bad. Walker has been advised by doctors to rest this weekend and they will shoot around him until he’s well enough to return.
Paul Walker On The Mend After ‘Fast And Furious 6′ Mishap
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
More From Fleming Jr
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation
- It's Official: Sony Scraps 'The Interview'