Will Paul Walker have to drive an automatic after suffering an ACL injury on Fast And Furious 6? The answer is no, but Walker has been limping since getting hurt doing some stunt work earlier today on the London set of the Justin Lin-directed Universal film he stars in with Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Tyrese Gibson. While rumors are going around that Walker suffered a broken leg and that it will create havoc for the film’s schedule, I’m told by studio sources that it isn’t nearly this bad. Walker has been advised by doctors to rest this weekend and they will shoot around him until he’s well enough to return.
Paul Walker On The Mend After ‘Fast And Furious 6′ Mishap
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Fleming Jr
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'