Will Paul Walker have to drive an automatic after suffering an ACL injury on Fast And Furious 6? The answer is no, but Walker has been limping since getting hurt doing some stunt work earlier today on the London set of the Justin Lin-directed Universal film he stars in with Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Tyrese Gibson. While rumors are going around that Walker suffered a broken leg and that it will create havoc for the film’s schedule, I’m told by studio sources that it isn’t nearly this bad. Walker has been advised by doctors to rest this weekend and they will shoot around him until he’s well enough to return.
Paul Walker On The Mend After ‘Fast And Furious 6′ Mishap
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films
- Chris Pratt Circles 'Cowboy Ninja Viking'
- EuropaCorp Seeing Red; Bolsters Film Slate, Ups Lisa Ellzey To Film Prexy
- 'Doctor Who's Matt Smith In 'Patient Zero'
- Penelope Cruz Catwalks To 'Zoolander 2;' Will 'Dumber To' Empower Silly Sequels?