The entire 13-episode first season of Netflix’s first original series produced by Media Rights Capital will be available for members to watch beginning February 1, 2013. Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright and Kate Mara star in the political drama based on the BBC miniseries of the same name that takes viewers through the back halls of greed, sex, love and corruption in modern Washington, D.C. Spacey plays Francis Underwood, the House Majority Whip, who’s described as masterful, beguiling, charismatic and ruthless. He and his equally ambitious wife Claire (Wright) stop at nothing to ensure their ascendancy. The series comes from director David Fincher (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Social Network), screenwriter Beau Willimon (Farragut North, The Ides Of March) and Eric Roth (Forrest Gump, Munich). House Of Cards is executive produced by Fincher, Willimon, Joshua Donen, Eric Roth, Kevin Spacey, Dana Brunetti, Andrew Davies, Michael Dobbs and John Melfi. The one-hour drama is produced by Donen/Fincher/Roth and Trigger Street Prods. in association with Media Rights Capital for Netflix.
Netflix’s ‘House Of Cards’ Set To Premiere February 1, 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- Make Up Artists & Hair Styling Guild Sets 2019 Awards Date & Timeline
- ‘The Alienist’ Cinematographer P.J. Dillon Captures The Elegance & The Seedy Underbelly Of Gilded Age…
- ‘Barry’ And ‘Gotham’ Baddie Anthony Carrigan Signs With ICM Partners
- ‘Counterpart’: James Cromwell Set To Recur In Season 2 Of Starz Series
- Christina Hendricks Eyes Directing Move After Success Of Edgy Crime Drama ‘Good Girls’
- ‘Roseanne’ Slips But Tops Night In Revival’s First-Season Wrap