The former Comcast SportsNet New England anchor’s Olympic debut this summer seems to have struck Gold. NBC Sports executive producer Sam Flood announced today that Carolyn Manno has inked a new multi-year agreement with NBC Sports Group. As part of the new agreement Manno, who was on-air for NBC at the XXX Summer Olympics this summer in London, will be taking on some new duties it was also announced today. She will be a reporter on NBC’s NFL overview show Football Night In America, a correspondent on action sports coverage like the Dew Tour and she’ll handle MLS and SportsDesk updates. Manno will also be joining the new NBC Sports Radio Network as well as getting back into Olympic mode to work on the network’s coverage of 2014 Sochi Olympic Winter Games.
NBCSports Signs Carolyn Manno To Multi-Year Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit