The former Comcast SportsNet New England anchor’s Olympic debut this summer seems to have struck Gold. NBC Sports executive producer Sam Flood announced today that Carolyn Manno has inked a new multi-year agreement with NBC Sports Group. As part of the new agreement Manno, who was on-air for NBC at the XXX Summer Olympics this summer in London, will be taking on some new duties it was also announced today. She will be a reporter on NBC’s NFL overview show Football Night In America, a correspondent on action sports coverage like the Dew Tour and she’ll handle MLS and SportsDesk updates. Manno will also be joining the new NBC Sports Radio Network as well as getting back into Olympic mode to work on the network’s coverage of 2014 Sochi Olympic Winter Games.
NBCSports Signs Carolyn Manno To Multi-Year Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest TV News
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot