The former Comcast SportsNet New England anchor’s Olympic debut this summer seems to have struck Gold. NBC Sports executive producer Sam Flood announced today that Carolyn Manno has inked a new multi-year agreement with NBC Sports Group. As part of the new agreement Manno, who was on-air for NBC at the XXX Summer Olympics this summer in London, will be taking on some new duties it was also announced today. She will be a reporter on NBC’s NFL overview show Football Night In America, a correspondent on action sports coverage like the Dew Tour and she’ll handle MLS and SportsDesk updates. Manno will also be joining the new NBC Sports Radio Network as well as getting back into Olympic mode to work on the network’s coverage of 2014 Sochi Olympic Winter Games.
NBCSports Signs Carolyn Manno To Multi-Year Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series