Ron Weiner will continue to work with NBC after 30 Rock ends this season, selling two projects to the network. The first, an untitled workplace comedy, is set up via 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment, is about a contentious work marriage in which two people who are total opposites must manage a team together. Over time, the duo come to admit they need each other. Chernin’s Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope will executive produce. A second project, through Universal TV, will see the 30 Rock co-EP develop an American version of the BBC restaurant sitcom Whites. 3 Arts’ Howard Klein will executive produce. Weiner is repped by UTA and 3 Arts.
NBC Picks Up Two Projects From ’30 Rock’ Co-Exec Producer Ron Weiner
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Latest TV News
- Michael Grindon Exits As Legendary’s Worldwide Television Distribution Head
- Sinclair Lays Out Plans To Divest Stations To Win FCC Approval Of Tribune Acquisition
- McKenna Grace To Play Young Lead In Rob Lowe’s ‘The Bad Seed’ Lifetime Remake, Original’s Patty McCormack To…
- Safety Panel Urges New Culture To Speak Out; Joyce Gilliard Reveals Horrifying Details Of ‘Midnight Rider’ Incident
- ‘The End Of The World As We Know It’: Quinta Brunson To Star In CW Pilot
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Renewed For Season 13 By NBC With All 4 Judges & Host Tyra Banks Returning