Ron Weiner will continue to work with NBC after 30 Rock ends this season, selling two projects to the network. The first, an untitled workplace comedy, is set up via 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment, is about a contentious work marriage in which two people who are total opposites must manage a team together. Over time, the duo come to admit they need each other. Chernin’s Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope will executive produce. A second project, through Universal TV, will see the 30 Rock co-EP develop an American version of the BBC restaurant sitcom Whites. 3 Arts’ Howard Klein will executive produce. Weiner is repped by UTA and 3 Arts.
NBC Picks Up Two Projects From ’30 Rock’ Co-Exec Producer Ron Weiner
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
'Moana' Keeps Fire Going In Chilly December Weekend; 'Manchester' & 'Jackie' Bask In Awards Season Rays
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Explosive Finale Recap “The Bicameral Mind”: New Gods Will Walk
- ‘Designated Survivor’ Taps New Showrunner As Jon Harmon Feldman Exits
- CBS Will Continue To Broadcast Kennedy Center Honors Through 2025
- Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls ‘SNL’-Watching Prez-Elect “Terrifying Lunatic”…
- Netflix’s ‘Marvel’s Luke Cage’ Gets Season 2, No Return Date Set
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Emma Stone, Still Up Vs. 2015