Ron Weiner will continue to work with NBC after 30 Rock ends this season, selling two projects to the network. The first, an untitled workplace comedy, is set up via 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment, is about a contentious work marriage in which two people who are total opposites must manage a team together. Over time, the duo come to admit they need each other. Chernin’s Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope will executive produce. A second project, through Universal TV, will see the 30 Rock co-EP develop an American version of the BBC restaurant sitcom Whites. 3 Arts’ Howard Klein will executive produce. Weiner is repped by UTA and 3 Arts.
NBC Picks Up Two Projects From ’30 Rock’ Co-Exec Producer Ron Weiner
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive