Ron Weiner will continue to work with NBC after 30 Rock ends this season, selling two projects to the network. The first, an untitled workplace comedy, is set up via 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment, is about a contentious work marriage in which two people who are total opposites must manage a team together. Over time, the duo come to admit they need each other. Chernin’s Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope will executive produce. A second project, through Universal TV, will see the 30 Rock co-EP develop an American version of the BBC restaurant sitcom Whites. 3 Arts’ Howard Klein will executive produce. Weiner is repped by UTA and 3 Arts.
NBC Picks Up Two Projects From ’30 Rock’ Co-Exec Producer Ron Weiner
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better