Ron Weiner will continue to work with NBC after 30 Rock ends this season, selling two projects to the network. The first, an untitled workplace comedy, is set up via 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment, is about a contentious work marriage in which two people who are total opposites must manage a team together. Over time, the duo come to admit they need each other. Chernin’s Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope will executive produce. A second project, through Universal TV, will see the 30 Rock co-EP develop an American version of the BBC restaurant sitcom Whites. 3 Arts’ Howard Klein will executive produce. Weiner is repped by UTA and 3 Arts.
NBC Picks Up Two Projects From ’30 Rock’ Co-Exec Producer Ron Weiner
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series