There will be five hours of The Voice during the week of the Presidential elections. NBC just announced that it will air live two-hour editions Monday, November 5 and Wednesday, November 7 (8-10 PM) as well as an hourlong one on Thursday, November 8 (8-9 PM). The Voice airs Mondays and Tuesdays but will be pre-empted November 6 for Election Night coverage. Keeping with the elections theme, during that week The Voice viewers will vote for the first time this season on which artists get into the Top 12. During that week, The Voice will go head-to-head with Fox’s The X Factor on Wednesday and Thursday and will also face TV’s biggest scripted series, Modern Family, on Wednesday and The Big Bang Theory on Thursday. The extra Voice on Wednesday and Thursday is bound to give a shot in the arm to flailing new drama Chicago Fire on Wednesday and the final season of The Office on Thursday.
NBC Expands ‘The Voice’ To Three Nights During Election Week
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- ‘Strange Angel’ Trailer: Rocket Science Meets The Occult In New CBS All Access Drama
- Make Up Artists & Hair Styling Guild Sets 2019 Awards Date & Timeline
- ‘The Alienist’ Cinematographer P.J. Dillon Captures The Elegance & The Seedy Underbelly Of Gilded Age…
- ‘Barry’ And ‘Gotham’ Baddie Anthony Carrigan Signs With ICM Partners
- ‘Counterpart’: James Cromwell Set To Recur In Season 2 Of Starz Series
- Christina Hendricks Eyes Directing Move After Success Of Edgy Crime Drama ‘Good Girls’