Ethan Goldman has joined Warrior Poets as EVP Development. “As our production company continues to grow, it is important to bring on an executive like Goldman who not only has a great resume of previous work, but also possesses a vision of what the future may hold,” company founder Morgan Spurlock said. Goldman, who has worked at MTV Networks and Original Media, was recently SVP Series and Development at Ish Entertainment. Goldman’s responsibilities will include developing content for both Warrior Poets domestic and worldwide outputs through the company’s first look deal with FreemantleMedia Enterprises. Founded in 2004, Warrior Poets has produced films and TV projects such as The Greatest Movie Ever Sold, Freakonomics, Where In The World Is Osama Bin Laden?, Comic-Con: Episode IV – A Fan’s Hope, the FX series 30 Days, ESPN’s The Dotted Line and The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special In 3D On Ice!
Ethan Goldman Joins Morgan Spurlock’s Production Company As EVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
'This Is Us': Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Tease Even More Details About Season 2 - Deadline Emmy Panel
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
Donald Trump Spotlights "Many Anti-Police Agitators" In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
Latest Film News
- ‘Inconceivable’s Jonathan Baker, Who Filed Fraud Suit Against Emmett/Furla, Says He Has What Happened On Film…
- Looking Under ‘Logan Lucky’s Hood As ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Stands Tall With $21M Opening – Saturday…
- Donald Trump Blows Off Kennedy Center Honors; Avoiding “Political Distraction”
- Producer Joel Silver Sued For Wrongful Death In 2015 Drowning Of Assistant In Bora Bora
- Sonny Landham Dies: ‘Predator’ & ‘48 Hrs.’ Actor Was 76
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Crash: Details Emerge In Death Of Stuntwoman Joi Harris