Ethan Goldman has joined Warrior Poets as EVP Development. “As our production company continues to grow, it is important to bring on an executive like Goldman who not only has a great resume of previous work, but also possesses a vision of what the future may hold,” company founder Morgan Spurlock said. Goldman, who has worked at MTV Networks and Original Media, was recently SVP Series and Development at Ish Entertainment. Goldman’s responsibilities will include developing content for both Warrior Poets domestic and worldwide outputs through the company’s first look deal with FreemantleMedia Enterprises. Founded in 2004, Warrior Poets has produced films and TV projects such as The Greatest Movie Ever Sold, Freakonomics, Where In The World Is Osama Bin Laden?, Comic-Con: Episode IV – A Fan’s Hope, the FX series 30 Days, ESPN’s The Dotted Line and The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special In 3D On Ice!
Ethan Goldman Joins Morgan Spurlock’s Production Company As EVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Black Friday Explodes At The B.O.: Top 20 Pics +104% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $73M 5-Day - Friday Night Update
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First