Ethan Goldman has joined Warrior Poets as EVP Development. “As our production company continues to grow, it is important to bring on an executive like Goldman who not only has a great resume of previous work, but also possesses a vision of what the future may hold,” company founder Morgan Spurlock said. Goldman, who has worked at MTV Networks and Original Media, was recently SVP Series and Development at Ish Entertainment. Goldman’s responsibilities will include developing content for both Warrior Poets domestic and worldwide outputs through the company’s first look deal with FreemantleMedia Enterprises. Founded in 2004, Warrior Poets has produced films and TV projects such as The Greatest Movie Ever Sold, Freakonomics, Where In The World Is Osama Bin Laden?, Comic-Con: Episode IV – A Fan’s Hope, the FX series 30 Days, ESPN’s The Dotted Line and The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special In 3D On Ice!
Ethan Goldman Joins Morgan Spurlock’s Production Company As EVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video