Ethan Goldman has joined Warrior Poets as EVP Development. “As our production company continues to grow, it is important to bring on an executive like Goldman who not only has a great resume of previous work, but also possesses a vision of what the future may hold,” company founder Morgan Spurlock said. Goldman, who has worked at MTV Networks and Original Media, was recently SVP Series and Development at Ish Entertainment. Goldman’s responsibilities will include developing content for both Warrior Poets domestic and worldwide outputs through the company’s first look deal with FreemantleMedia Enterprises. Founded in 2004, Warrior Poets has produced films and TV projects such as The Greatest Movie Ever Sold, Freakonomics, Where In The World Is Osama Bin Laden?, Comic-Con: Episode IV – A Fan’s Hope, the FX series 30 Days, ESPN’s The Dotted Line and The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special In 3D On Ice!
Ethan Goldman Joins Morgan Spurlock’s Production Company As EVP Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify 2014 TV/Theatrical Contracts
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company
- Ghost-Hunter Drama Set To Haunt BBC America & BBC One