The First Lady’s debut appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night delivered the late-night show’s biggest Thursday audience since May 3, 2007. According to fast nationals, Michelle Obama’s visit pulled in 2.367 million viewers last night, 855,000 of them in the adults 18-49 demographic, Kimmel’s best result in the demo since June 21. Last night was also the ABC show’s tops among overall viewers since June 12. Both of those high-rated June shows came during the NBA Finals, which ABC aired. The May 3, 2007 show with Eva Longoria and Macy Gray drew 2.456 million viewers, with 1.228 million in the 18-49 demo.
Michelle Obama Gives ‘Kimmel’ Best Thursday Since 2007
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Milo Ventimiglia On Jack’s Death: “We’re All Carrying This One Big…
- Emmy Predictions: Actor In A Limited Series Or Movie
- ‘Weekend Update’ Ratings Steady, ‘Beat Shazam’ Up & ‘Big Brother’ Tops Night
- Bruce Forsyth Dies: Brit TV Legend Who “Delighted Millions” Was 89
- DJ Nash Sells 2 Projects With Kapital Entertainment: Dramedy To ABC As Put Pilot, Comedy To CBS
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump