EXCLUSIVE: Arielle Worona has been named director of development and will lead the expansion of M3 Creative Reality, M3 Creative‘s new nonfiction TV division. She was manager of development at 44 Blue Prods, where she worked on such series as Married To The Army: Alaska on OWN and House Of Consignment on VH1. She previously had development roles at Endemol USA’s True Entertainment at at ABC Media Prods. The reality unit is the latest addition for the branded content, marketing and ad company, which has clients that include Disney, NBCUniversal and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and dabbles in everything from interstitials and promos to music videos, commercial spots, specials, webisodes, mobile content, EPKs and DVD material. It recently hatched M3 Creative Trailers under David Yocum as well as M3 Creative Film, the latter of which sold its first feature, the Paul Giamatti-starring sci-fi/horror pic John Dies At The End, to Magnolia’s genre label Magnet Releasing. Its second feature, the horror pic Apple Cart, begins shooting in the winter. In December, M3 inked a first-look development deal with ITV Studios America as part of its push into series production.
M3 Creative Taps Arielle Worona To Spearhead New Reality Division
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest TV News
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot