EXCLUSIVE: Veteran ICM agent Carol Bodie will be leaving ICM Partners. The move was expected because Chris Silbermann and Rick Levy decided last May not to offer her a partnership after their management buyout of the tenpercentery – even though she represents the high-profile Jon Hamm and other clients she has been associated with include True Grit’s Hailee Steinfeld, Kim Cattrall, David Oyelowo, Mick Jagger and Shirley MacLaine.
Longtime Agent Carol Bodie Leaving ICM
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Steve Carell Replacing Zach Galifianakis In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'
- Deadline's Mike Fleming Jr And Kurt Sutter Live-Blog The Emmys
- Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal – Turning Tragedy Into Legacy