In his new position Brian Goldsmith will lead Lionsgate’scorporate development activities, growing platform of channels and its digital initiatives, the company announced today. Goldsmith will serve as co-COO with Steve Beeks and will report to Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer. Goldsmith most recently served as EVP of Corporate Development and Strategy, a post he held since 2008, leading Lionsgate’s acquisition and corporate development activities. Before that he served as COO and CFO of Mandate Pictures and its predecessor company Senator International. He joined Lionsgate when Mandate was acquired by the company in 2008.
Lionsgate’s Brian Goldsmith Upped To COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest Film News
- Pat DiNizio Dies: Smithereens Songwriter-Guitarist And Soundtrack Artist Was 62
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Review: About As Much Fun As You Could Have At The Movies
- ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Team On Creating Intimacy On Screen For Story Of First Love – The Contenders Video
- Jennifer Lawrence To Star In ‘Burial Rites’ With ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Helmer Luca Guadagnino Directing
- LAPD Opens New Roman Polanski Probe About Alleged 1975 Assault Of 10-Year-Old
- Richard Linklater On Why It Took 10 Years To Get His ‘Last Flag Flying’ To The Screen – The Contenders Video