In his new position Brian Goldsmith will lead Lionsgate’scorporate development activities, growing platform of channels and its digital initiatives, the company announced today. Goldsmith will serve as co-COO with Steve Beeks and will report to Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer. Goldsmith most recently served as EVP of Corporate Development and Strategy, a post he held since 2008, leading Lionsgate’s acquisition and corporate development activities. Before that he served as COO and CFO of Mandate Pictures and its predecessor company Senator International. He joined Lionsgate when Mandate was acquired by the company in 2008.
Lionsgate’s Brian Goldsmith Upped To COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Eli Board Joins Oprah Winfrey, Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Latest Film News
- Eli Board Joins Oprah Winfrey, Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating To March For Our Lives…
- Time’s Up Turns Down Deven MacNair’s Plea For Help In Fighting Sex Discrimination In Stunt Biz; Spokesperson Responds…
- ‘Marshall’ Songwriters Common & Diane Warren On Writing A Resonant Call-To-Action Song
- ‘Phantom Thread’ Composer Jonny Greenwood On Writing Music Reynolds Woodcock Would Appreciate
- Diane Warren & Melissa Leo Among L.A. Italia Festival Honorees
- The Black List & Women In Film Set Writers, Mentors For Inaugural Feature Lab