In his new position Brian Goldsmith will lead Lionsgate’scorporate development activities, growing platform of channels and its digital initiatives, the company announced today. Goldsmith will serve as co-COO with Steve Beeks and will report to Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer. Goldsmith most recently served as EVP of Corporate Development and Strategy, a post he held since 2008, leading Lionsgate’s acquisition and corporate development activities. Before that he served as COO and CFO of Mandate Pictures and its predecessor company Senator International. He joined Lionsgate when Mandate was acquired by the company in 2008.
Lionsgate’s Brian Goldsmith Upped To COO
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV