In his new position Brian Goldsmith will lead Lionsgate’scorporate development activities, growing platform of channels and its digital initiatives, the company announced today. Goldsmith will serve as co-COO with Steve Beeks and will report to Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer. Goldsmith most recently served as EVP of Corporate Development and Strategy, a post he held since 2008, leading Lionsgate’s acquisition and corporate development activities. Before that he served as COO and CFO of Mandate Pictures and its predecessor company Senator International. He joined Lionsgate when Mandate was acquired by the company in 2008.
Lionsgate’s Brian Goldsmith Upped To COO
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'