In his new position Brian Goldsmith will lead Lionsgate’scorporate development activities, growing platform of channels and its digital initiatives, the company announced today. Goldsmith will serve as co-COO with Steve Beeks and will report to Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer. Goldsmith most recently served as EVP of Corporate Development and Strategy, a post he held since 2008, leading Lionsgate’s acquisition and corporate development activities. Before that he served as COO and CFO of Mandate Pictures and its predecessor company Senator International. He joined Lionsgate when Mandate was acquired by the company in 2008.
Lionsgate’s Brian Goldsmith Upped To COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can’t Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
- Iran & France Praise Asghar Farhadi’s Foreign Language Oscar Win (& Boycott)
- Rose Garnett Named BBC Films Chief
- Another Oscars Gaffe: Image Of Living Australian Producer Mistakenly Used During In Memoriam Segment
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscar’s Best Picture Screwup: The Real Story, As Pricewaterhouse Takes Blame