Lionsgate and Samuel and Victor Hadida’s Metropolitan Filmexport have formalized their relationship with an output deal for France. The two companies have long worked together with Metropolitan releasing all of Lionsgate’s major titles in recent years including The Hunger Games. Lionsgate has been busy securing deals with offshore partners to create an international distribution network. The Metropolitan pact follows recent agreements with StudioCanal in Germany, Nordisk Films in Scandinavia, Aurum Producciones in Spain and Roadshow Pictures in Australia. The deal with Metropolitan covers only Lionsgate’s slate. Summit’s titles have traditionally gone through SND in France, a company that held about 10% of Summit until it cashed out during the Lionsgate/Summit merger.
Lionsgate Seals Output Deal With France’s Metropolitan Filmexport
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations