Lionsgate and Samuel and Victor Hadida’s Metropolitan Filmexport have formalized their relationship with an output deal for France. The two companies have long worked together with Metropolitan releasing all of Lionsgate’s major titles in recent years including The Hunger Games. Lionsgate has been busy securing deals with offshore partners to create an international distribution network. The Metropolitan pact follows recent agreements with StudioCanal in Germany, Nordisk Films in Scandinavia, Aurum Producciones in Spain and Roadshow Pictures in Australia. The deal with Metropolitan covers only Lionsgate’s slate. Summit’s titles have traditionally gone through SND in France, a company that held about 10% of Summit until it cashed out during the Lionsgate/Summit merger.
Lionsgate Seals Output Deal With France’s Metropolitan Filmexport
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Latest Film News
- ‘Valerian And The City Of A Thousand’ Misconceptions: Who’s On The Hook?
- Fox Sets Russo Brothers In Co-Finance & WW Distribution Deal For New Movie Projects
- Nicholas Hoult Frontrunner To Play Young J.R.R. Tolkien
- Toronto Film Festival List Kick-Starts Oscar Race, Spills The Beans On Upcoming Venice & Telluride Lineups
- Wanda Boss Says Company Is Putting The Breaks On Hollywood Investments
- Hilary Zaitz Michael Named WME Lit Packaging Agent