The CGI-animated 3D film originally was slotted for February 28, 2014, but now will open three weeks earlier on February 7. Morgan Freeman, Elizabeth Banks, Chris Pratt and Will Arnett will voice characters in Lego, about an ordinary Lego mini-figure, mistakenly thought to be the extraordinary MasterBuilder, is recruited to join a quest to stop an evil Lego tyrant from gluing the universe together. Phil Lord and Christopher Miller (21 Jump Street) direct the Warner Bros tentpole, wrote the script and share story credit with Dan Hageman and Kevin Hageman. Dan Lin and Roy Lee are producing.
Warner Bros Shifts ‘Lego’ Release Date
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'