EXCLUSIVE: Meet Marty’s brother. Rescue Me alum Larenz Tate has joined the cast of Showtime’s comedy House Of Lies in a recurring role. He will play Malcolm, the brother of Marty (Don Cheadle). Malcolm is smart and educated; he is also their father’s favorite and the ultimate sham artist. House Of Lies, which earned star Cheadle an Emmy nomination, kicks off its second season January 13. Tate, whose feature credits include Ray and Crash, is repped by APA and Brillstein Entertainment Partners. He next stars in the upcoming BET movie Gun Hill.
Larenz Tate Joins Showtime’s ‘House Of Lies’ As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe