FX‘s biker drama Sons Of Anarchy continues to thrive in its fifth season against broadcast competition. Last night, the biker drama posted a 2.3 rating among adults 18-49. It was down a tenth from last week but higher than any other program on TV in the 10 PM hour, including all three broadcast series: Vegas (2.0), Parenthood (2.0) and Private Practice (1.6). SOA has now dominated its broadcast competition to win the hour for a second straight week, and the achievement wasn’t lost on series creator/executive producer Kurt Sutter. Never guarded or subtle in his reactions, he posted the following comment on Twitter: “SOA crushes all three broadcast networks in key demos second week in a row. No more niche, bitches.”
Kurt Sutter Reacts To ‘Sons Of Anarchy’s Second Tuesday 10 PM Demo Win
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'