FX‘s biker drama Sons Of Anarchy continues to thrive in its fifth season against broadcast competition. Last night, the biker drama posted a 2.3 rating among adults 18-49. It was down a tenth from last week but higher than any other program on TV in the 10 PM hour, including all three broadcast series: Vegas (2.0), Parenthood (2.0) and Private Practice (1.6). SOA has now dominated its broadcast competition to win the hour for a second straight week, and the achievement wasn’t lost on series creator/executive producer Kurt Sutter. Never guarded or subtle in his reactions, he posted the following comment on Twitter: “SOA crushes all three broadcast networks in key demos second week in a row. No more niche, bitches.”
Kurt Sutter Reacts To ‘Sons Of Anarchy’s Second Tuesday 10 PM Demo Win
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Final: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Andreeva
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
- 'The Erotic Silence Of The American Wife' Drama From Sally Robinson & Tony Krantz Set At ABC
- Tyra Banks Panel Talk Show To Launch In Fall 2015 On ABC Stations