EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Connelly is in talks to reunite with A Beautiful Mind scribe Akiva Goldsman as she joins the cast of his directorial debut, Winter’s Tale. The Warner Bros film, based on the Mark Helprin novel, is about a dying young woman (Downton Abbey‘s Jessica Brown Findlay) who falls in love with a thief (Colin Farrell) who breaks into her palatial home on Manhattan’s West Side. Connelly will join her A Beautiful Mind and Noah co-star Russell Crowe, in a cast that features William Hurt, Will Smith, Matt Bomer, Lucy Griffiths and Eva Marie Saint. Connelly is repped by CAA and The Schiff Company.
Jennifer Connelly Joining Akiva Goldsman’s ‘Winter’s Tale’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
Latest Film News
- 'Operation Red Sea' Tops Newcomers; 'The Shape of Water' Crosses $55M – Specialty Box Office
- ‘Black Panther’ Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; ‘Red Sea’ Rises In China – International…
- Sridevi Kapoor Dies: Bollywood Superstar In Multiple Languages Was 54
- 'Guardians Vol. 2' VFX Supervisor On All-New Rocket Raccoon & Pic's Spectacular Credits Sequence
- Berlin Film Festival Winners: ‘Touch Me Not’ Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For ‘Isle Of Dogs’…
- ‘The Shape Of Water’s Guillermo Del Toro On The “Biggest Missing Piece” Co-Writer Vanessa Taylor Brought To…