Alcon Entertainment co-founders and co-CEOs Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove keep putting together Prisoners by adding Jake Gyllenhaal to Hugh Jackman in the kidnapping thriller directed by Denis Villeneuve (Incendies) and written by Aaron Guzikowski (Contraband). Gyllenhaal plays hot-shot cop Detective Loki. Also producing are 8:38 Productions’ Kira Davis and Madhouse Entertainment’s Adam Kolbrenner. Production is scheduled to begin early next year for a fall 2013 release through Alcon’s output deal with Warner Bros.
Jake Gyllenhaal Joins Hugh Jackman In ‘Prisoners’
What's Hot on Deadline
Disney ABC TV President Ben Sherwood Talks Industry "Imbalance Of Power," Shonda Rimes' Exit, State Of TV
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations