EXCLUSIVE: Jai Courtney has been cast opposite Joel Edgerton and Tom Wilkinson in Felony, which centers on a decorated cop (Edgerton) who runs a cyclist off the road after drinking with his buddies to celebrate a major gang bust. His split-second decision to lie about the incident changes everyone’s lives forever. Courtney will play a fresh-faced police detective who suspects Edgerton’s character is lying and gradually builds a criminal case against him. Matthew Seville (Noise) is directing a script by Edgerton. The Solution Entertainment Group is producing. Courtney next appears as a bad guy in Paramount’s Jack Reacher opposite Tom Cruise and plays Bruce Willis’ son in A Good Day To Die Hard. He is repped by UTA, The Collective, and in Australia by Mark Morrissey and Associates.
Jai Courtney Joins Joel Edgerton In Aussie Thriller ‘Felony’
What's Hot on Deadline
Rose McGowan Reads Hollywood Missive In Surprise 'Letters Live' NYC Appearance; Joins Benedict Cumberbatch, Edie Falco
'SNL' Finale Highlights: Tina Fey Dusts Off Sarah Palin Impersonation, Takes Celebs' Questions, Yes-Ands In 'Chicago Improv'
Latest Film News
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Swinging In As Second-Best Opening For R-Rated Pic With $125M
- 'No Blood Was Shed': Jury Head Cate Blanchett On Gender, Race And Choosing The 'Right' Palme D'Or
- Cannes: Human Stories And World Politics Are Deservedly Big Winners On The Cote d’Azur
- Netflix Gets North Am, Latin Am Rights To Cannes Award-Winners ‘Happy As Lazzaro’ And ‘Girl’
- Jury Prize Winner Nadine Labaki's 'Capernaum' Captures The Reality Of A Life in Hell For Lebanon's Invisible Generation…
- Disney Chairman/CEO Bob Iger Tweets Supporting Gun Control In Wake Of Texas Shootings