EXCLUSIVE: Jai Courtney has been cast opposite Joel Edgerton and Tom Wilkinson in Felony, which centers on a decorated cop (Edgerton) who runs a cyclist off the road after drinking with his buddies to celebrate a major gang bust. His split-second decision to lie about the incident changes everyone’s lives forever. Courtney will play a fresh-faced police detective who suspects Edgerton’s character is lying and gradually builds a criminal case against him. Matthew Seville (Noise) is directing a script by Edgerton. The Solution Entertainment Group is producing. Courtney next appears as a bad guy in Paramount’s Jack Reacher opposite Tom Cruise and plays Bruce Willis’ son in A Good Day To Die Hard. He is repped by UTA, The Collective, and in Australia by Mark Morrissey and Associates.
Jai Courtney Joins Joel Edgerton In Aussie Thriller ‘Felony’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
Latest Film News
- Sonny Landham Dies: ‘Predator’ & ‘48 Hrs.’ Actor Was 76
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Crash: Details Emerge In Death Of Stuntwoman Joi Harris
- Warner Bros Touts $1B ‘Conjuring’ Universe With ‘Annabelle: Creation’ Success
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Sony Pictures Hires Exec From Focus, Promotes Another Ahead Of Toronto
- David Mackenzie’s ‘Outlaw King’ Adds Billy Howle