EXCLUSIVE: Jai Courtney has been cast opposite Joel Edgerton and Tom Wilkinson in Felony, which centers on a decorated cop (Edgerton) who runs a cyclist off the road after drinking with his buddies to celebrate a major gang bust. His split-second decision to lie about the incident changes everyone’s lives forever. Courtney will play a fresh-faced police detective who suspects Edgerton’s character is lying and gradually builds a criminal case against him. Matthew Seville (Noise) is directing a script by Edgerton. The Solution Entertainment Group is producing. Courtney next appears as a bad guy in Paramount’s Jack Reacher opposite Tom Cruise and plays Bruce Willis’ son in A Good Day To Die Hard. He is repped by UTA, The Collective, and in Australia by Mark Morrissey and Associates.
Jai Courtney Joins Joel Edgerton In Aussie Thriller ‘Felony’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks