The company has acquired all North American rights to the sci-fi thriller. Crawlspace follows an elite military unit that discovers sinister goings-on at a top secret Australian base. Justin Dix directed Crawlspace from a script he co-wrote with Eddie Baroo and Adam Patrick Foster. The deal was put together by Jeff Deutchman, Director of Acquisitions & Productions for Sundance Selects/IFC Films with Nate Bolotin of XYZ Films on behalf of the filmmakers. Jonathan Sehring, President of Sundance Selects/IFC Films, said today the movie would be distributed across all of IFC Midnight’s platforms. Crawlspace is produced by Dix, John Finemore, and Nicholas Sherry. Greg McLean, James Hoppe, Silvio Salom, Stephen Wools and Craig McMahon are the Executive Producers. The film, starring Ditch Davey, Amber Clayton, Peta Sargeant, Nicholas Bell, John Brumpton, and Leslie Simpson, has its international premiere this week at the Sitges Film Festival. Crawlspace will premiere in North America at ScreamFest on October 18. IFC Midnight is a sister label of IFC Films and Sundance Selects, and is owned and operated by AMC Networks Inc.
IFC Midnight Picks Up ‘Crawlspace’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter