The company has acquired all North American rights to the sci-fi thriller. Crawlspace follows an elite military unit that discovers sinister goings-on at a top secret Australian base. Justin Dix directed Crawlspace from a script he co-wrote with Eddie Baroo and Adam Patrick Foster. The deal was put together by Jeff Deutchman, Director of Acquisitions & Productions for Sundance Selects/IFC Films with Nate Bolotin of XYZ Films on behalf of the filmmakers. Jonathan Sehring, President of Sundance Selects/IFC Films, said today the movie would be distributed across all of IFC Midnight’s platforms. Crawlspace is produced by Dix, John Finemore, and Nicholas Sherry. Greg McLean, James Hoppe, Silvio Salom, Stephen Wools and Craig McMahon are the Executive Producers. The film, starring Ditch Davey, Amber Clayton, Peta Sargeant, Nicholas Bell, John Brumpton, and Leslie Simpson, has its international premiere this week at the Sitges Film Festival. Crawlspace will premiere in North America at ScreamFest on October 18. IFC Midnight is a sister label of IFC Films and Sundance Selects, and is owned and operated by AMC Networks Inc.
IFC Midnight Picks Up ‘Crawlspace’
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest Film News
- SAG Awards Nominations Live Stream
- National Film Registry Adds ‘Die Hard’, ‘The Goonies’, ‘Titanic’ & More – Full List
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ London Premiere Is Royal Stormtrooper Affair
- Pat DiNizio Dies: Smithereens Songwriter-Guitarist And Soundtrack Artist Was 62
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Review: About As Much Fun As You Could Have At The Movies
- ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Team On Creating Intimacy On Screen For Story Of First Love – The Contenders Video