The company has acquired all North American rights to the sci-fi thriller. Crawlspace follows an elite military unit that discovers sinister goings-on at a top secret Australian base. Justin Dix directed Crawlspace from a script he co-wrote with Eddie Baroo and Adam Patrick Foster. The deal was put together by Jeff Deutchman, Director of Acquisitions & Productions for Sundance Selects/IFC Films with Nate Bolotin of XYZ Films on behalf of the filmmakers. Jonathan Sehring, President of Sundance Selects/IFC Films, said today the movie would be distributed across all of IFC Midnight’s platforms. Crawlspace is produced by Dix, John Finemore, and Nicholas Sherry. Greg McLean, James Hoppe, Silvio Salom, Stephen Wools and Craig McMahon are the Executive Producers. The film, starring Ditch Davey, Amber Clayton, Peta Sargeant, Nicholas Bell, John Brumpton, and Leslie Simpson, has its international premiere this week at the Sitges Film Festival. Crawlspace will premiere in North America at ScreamFest on October 18. IFC Midnight is a sister label of IFC Films and Sundance Selects, and is owned and operated by AMC Networks Inc.
IFC Midnight Picks Up ‘Crawlspace’
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
Disney ABC TV President Ben Sherwood Talks Industry "Imbalance Of Power," Shonda Rimes' Exit, State Of TV
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations