EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Michael Kenneth Williams, who is lighting it up after bursting on the scene in HBO’s The Wire as Omar, robber of drug dealers. While Williams moved on to the role of bootlegger Chalky White in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire, he has been doing just as well on the feature front. He recently wrapped production on Steve McQueen’s upcoming film 12 Years A Slave, as well as Ric Roman Waugh’s Snitch opposite Dwayne Johnson. And he was on Quentin Tarantino’s short list for the title role in Django Unchained. Williams is currently shooting the MGM feature Robocop, playing the title character’s partner in the Jose Padilha-directed remake.
ICM Partners Signs Actor Michael Kenneth Williams
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
Latest Film News
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend
- ‘Zoolander 2’ Review: Ben Stiller’s Misguided Sequel Is A Fashion Disaster