EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Michael Kenneth Williams, who is lighting it up after bursting on the scene in HBO’s The Wire as Omar, robber of drug dealers. While Williams moved on to the role of bootlegger Chalky White in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire, he has been doing just as well on the feature front. He recently wrapped production on Steve McQueen’s upcoming film 12 Years A Slave, as well as Ric Roman Waugh’s Snitch opposite Dwayne Johnson. And he was on Quentin Tarantino’s short list for the title role in Django Unchained. Williams is currently shooting the MGM feature Robocop, playing the title character’s partner in the Jose Padilha-directed remake.
ICM Partners Signs Actor Michael Kenneth Williams
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
Latest Film News
- Oscar-Winning Producer Dan Jinks Says Let’s Snub The Snubs – Guest Column
- Magnolia Picks Up Gustav Möller’s ‘The Guilty’ After Sundance Bow
- Ari Aster, Writer-Director Of Sundance Midnight Pic ‘Hereditary’, Inks With WME
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- ‘The Long Dumb Road’: Jason Mantzoukas Discovers Some Mindblowing Details About The ‘Fast & Furious’ Pics…
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…