Hulu and Viacom‘s new deal will bring Nickelodeon programming to the Hulu Plus service for the first time beginning immediately with access to five recent episodes of the kids network’s live-action and animated series. The pact calls for episodes hitting Hulu’s platform 21 days after they air on Nick, the same window Hulu observes for Viacom’s BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Spike, TV Land and VH1 programming. As part of the new content partnership agreement, Hulu and Viacom will continue to make current and full episodes and clips of The Daily Show With Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report available for free on Hulu as well as Hulu Plus. In addition, Viacom’s bilingual, Latino youth-focused Tr3s will roll out on Hulu Plus over the next few months. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Hulu Seals Carriage Deal With Viacom, Adds Nickelodeon To Offerings
What's Hot on Deadline
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment Making English-Language Version Of Scandi Teen Hit ‘Shame’
- Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Big Fan’ Game Show Sets Debut Date With Matthew McConaughey
- ‘Timeless’: Annie Wersching Set To Recur On NBC Time Travel Drama Series
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Docu Series Set For HBO: ‘Defiant Ones’ Bows Next Year
- Mark Jackson Joins Seth MacFarlane's Fox Series 'Orville'
- President Obama To Make Final ‘The Daily Show’ Appearance As President Next Week