Hulu and Viacom‘s new deal will bring Nickelodeon programming to the Hulu Plus service for the first time beginning immediately with access to five recent episodes of the kids network’s live-action and animated series. The pact calls for episodes hitting Hulu’s platform 21 days after they air on Nick, the same window Hulu observes for Viacom’s BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Spike, TV Land and VH1 programming. As part of the new content partnership agreement, Hulu and Viacom will continue to make current and full episodes and clips of The Daily Show With Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report available for free on Hulu as well as Hulu Plus. In addition, Viacom’s bilingual, Latino youth-focused Tr3s will roll out on Hulu Plus over the next few months. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Hulu Seals Carriage Deal With Viacom, Adds Nickelodeon To Offerings
What's Hot on Deadline
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom