Hulu and Viacom‘s new deal will bring Nickelodeon programming to the Hulu Plus service for the first time beginning immediately with access to five recent episodes of the kids network’s live-action and animated series. The pact calls for episodes hitting Hulu’s platform 21 days after they air on Nick, the same window Hulu observes for Viacom’s BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Spike, TV Land and VH1 programming. As part of the new content partnership agreement, Hulu and Viacom will continue to make current and full episodes and clips of The Daily Show With Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report available for free on Hulu as well as Hulu Plus. In addition, Viacom’s bilingual, Latino youth-focused Tr3s will roll out on Hulu Plus over the next few months. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Hulu Seals Carriage Deal With Viacom, Adds Nickelodeon To Offerings
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
More From Team
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- 'Pan' Teaser: Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara In Peter Pan Origin Tale