Hulu and Viacom‘s new deal will bring Nickelodeon programming to the Hulu Plus service for the first time beginning immediately with access to five recent episodes of the kids network’s live-action and animated series. The pact calls for episodes hitting Hulu’s platform 21 days after they air on Nick, the same window Hulu observes for Viacom’s BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Spike, TV Land and VH1 programming. As part of the new content partnership agreement, Hulu and Viacom will continue to make current and full episodes and clips of The Daily Show With Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report available for free on Hulu as well as Hulu Plus. In addition, Viacom’s bilingual, Latino youth-focused Tr3s will roll out on Hulu Plus over the next few months. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Hulu Seals Carriage Deal With Viacom, Adds Nickelodeon To Offerings
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Lindsey Vonn Takes Bronze, Gives Tearful Interview For Grandfather & Country
- Channel 4 Chief Executive Alex Mahon To Keynote Mip Formats
- ‘Lost In Space’: Netflix Remake Gets Premiere Date & First Look
- Reverend Billy Graham Dies: Leading Evangelical Figure Was 99
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Culture Book ‘Consider Phlebas’ Getting TV Series Adaptation At Amazon By Plan B and Dennis Kelly