Hulu and Viacom‘s new deal will bring Nickelodeon programming to the Hulu Plus service for the first time beginning immediately with access to five recent episodes of the kids network’s live-action and animated series. The pact calls for episodes hitting Hulu’s platform 21 days after they air on Nick, the same window Hulu observes for Viacom’s BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Spike, TV Land and VH1 programming. As part of the new content partnership agreement, Hulu and Viacom will continue to make current and full episodes and clips of The Daily Show With Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report available for free on Hulu as well as Hulu Plus. In addition, Viacom’s bilingual, Latino youth-focused Tr3s will roll out on Hulu Plus over the next few months. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Hulu Seals Carriage Deal With Viacom, Adds Nickelodeon To Offerings
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates