The six-part comedy-thriller comes on the heels of the companies’ first co-production deal for the fourth season of The Thick Of It. Branded a Hulu Exclusive Series, The Wrong Mans stars James Corden and Mathew Baynton as two office workers who become caught up in a deadly criminal conspiracy after one answers a ringing phone at the scene of a horrific car crash. It is directed and produced by Jim Field Smith (Butter), and executive produced by BBC In-House Productions Head Of Comedy Mark Freeland and Hulu’s Charlotte Koh. It is set to premiere next year in the U.S. on Hulu and the Hulu Plus subscription service. “BBC Worldwide Americas has been an invaluable partner for us as we build a strong library of popular UK series that U.S. viewers can find only on Hulu and Hulu Plus, and we are extremely happy to expand our relationship with this series”, Hulu’s Andy Forssell said.
Hulu & BBC Worldwide Americas Re-Team For ‘The Wrong Mans’ Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem