The six-part comedy-thriller comes on the heels of the companies’ first co-production deal for the fourth season of The Thick Of It. Branded a Hulu Exclusive Series, The Wrong Mans stars James Corden and Mathew Baynton as two office workers who become caught up in a deadly criminal conspiracy after one answers a ringing phone at the scene of a horrific car crash. It is directed and produced by Jim Field Smith (Butter), and executive produced by BBC In-House Productions Head Of Comedy Mark Freeland and Hulu’s Charlotte Koh. It is set to premiere next year in the U.S. on Hulu and the Hulu Plus subscription service. “BBC Worldwide Americas has been an invaluable partner for us as we build a strong library of popular UK series that U.S. viewers can find only on Hulu and Hulu Plus, and we are extremely happy to expand our relationship with this series”, Hulu’s Andy Forssell said.
Hulu & BBC Worldwide Americas Re-Team For ‘The Wrong Mans’ Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
China Makes Space For ‘The Martian’ As ‘Good Dinosaur’ Snatches Eggs From No. 1 ‘Mockingjay 2’ – Intl B.O. Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Latest TV News
- Jeremy Clarkson Introduces Amazon Drone Delivery Ahead Of ‘#Drive2Prime’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Midseason Finale Continues Blockbuster’s Fatal Year-End Tradition
- ‘Joy’s New TV Trailer: Fox Posts Spot Amid Initial Industry Screenings
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings