The six-part comedy-thriller comes on the heels of the companies’ first co-production deal for the fourth season of The Thick Of It. Branded a Hulu Exclusive Series, The Wrong Mans stars James Corden and Mathew Baynton as two office workers who become caught up in a deadly criminal conspiracy after one answers a ringing phone at the scene of a horrific car crash. It is directed and produced by Jim Field Smith (Butter), and executive produced by BBC In-House Productions Head Of Comedy Mark Freeland and Hulu’s Charlotte Koh. It is set to premiere next year in the U.S. on Hulu and the Hulu Plus subscription service. “BBC Worldwide Americas has been an invaluable partner for us as we build a strong library of popular UK series that U.S. viewers can find only on Hulu and Hulu Plus, and we are extremely happy to expand our relationship with this series”, Hulu’s Andy Forssell said.
Hulu & BBC Worldwide Americas Re-Team For ‘The Wrong Mans’ Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Unveils Season 8 Key Art & It’s “All Out War”
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ To Continue Airing Live Coast To Coast
- ‘The Deuce’ Renewed For Season 2 At HBO
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble