The six-part comedy-thriller comes on the heels of the companies’ first co-production deal for the fourth season of The Thick Of It. Branded a Hulu Exclusive Series, The Wrong Mans stars James Corden and Mathew Baynton as two office workers who become caught up in a deadly criminal conspiracy after one answers a ringing phone at the scene of a horrific car crash. It is directed and produced by Jim Field Smith (Butter), and executive produced by BBC In-House Productions Head Of Comedy Mark Freeland and Hulu’s Charlotte Koh. It is set to premiere next year in the U.S. on Hulu and the Hulu Plus subscription service. “BBC Worldwide Americas has been an invaluable partner for us as we build a strong library of popular UK series that U.S. viewers can find only on Hulu and Hulu Plus, and we are extremely happy to expand our relationship with this series”, Hulu’s Andy Forssell said.
Hulu & BBC Worldwide Americas Re-Team For ‘The Wrong Mans’ Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Vivendi's Vincent Bollore Angles To Become Europe's Powerhouse Cable, Web & Phone Provider
- R.I.P. Theodore J. Flicker, Creator of 'Barney Miller'
- 'Whiplash', 'The Good Lie' Win Top Awards At Deauville American Film Festival
- DeadlineNow @ Toronto: Pete Hammond On The Contenders Emerging From The Festival
- Hot Trailer: Keanu Reeves Is 'John Wick'
- Brian d'Arcy James Joins 'Spotlight'; Ruby Jerins Cast In 'Louder Than Bombs'; Beau Knapp Gets Role In 'The Finest Hours'