Here’s a new trailer that Fox has released for the John Moore-directed A Good Day To Die Hard, the fifth installment of Bruce Willis as cop/reluctant hero John McClane. He’s blowing up plenty of shit here and it’s still hard to believe that this franchise works so well when the first one came out way back in 1988. That is one of a handful of films–Godfather I&II, Goodfellas, Heat and Braveheart are a few others–that I dutifully sit and watch at any point in the film if I’m flipping channels with the remote. Aside from hair, it doesn’t look like Willis’ McClane has lost much off his fastball and I’m as excited about this as I am Taken 2.
Hot Trailer: ‘A Good Day To Die Hard’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- Michael Wright Exiting Amblin Partners
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Biz Managers Add Actor’s Friends & Family To Expenses Suit
- Jon Gonda Moves To Paramount From Warner Bros
- Scott Rudin Productions Lands Alice McDermott Novel ‘The Ninth Hour’
- Adam Bartley Joins Adam McKay’s Dick Cheney Film; Elaine Hendrix Cast In ‘Burying Yasmeen’ Indie
- Israeli Drama ‘Foxtrot’ Acquired By Sony Pictures Classics As Pic Wins 8 Ophir Awards