Here’s a new trailer that Fox has released for the John Moore-directed A Good Day To Die Hard, the fifth installment of Bruce Willis as cop/reluctant hero John McClane. He’s blowing up plenty of shit here and it’s still hard to believe that this franchise works so well when the first one came out way back in 1988. That is one of a handful of films–Godfather I&II, Goodfellas, Heat and Braveheart are a few others–that I dutifully sit and watch at any point in the film if I’m flipping channels with the remote. Aside from hair, it doesn’t look like Willis’ McClane has lost much off his fastball and I’m as excited about this as I am Taken 2.
Hot Trailer: ‘A Good Day To Die Hard’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: On 'Birdman,' Sony PR Tsuris, Mike Nichols And Bill Cosby
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award