Here’s a new trailer that Fox has released for the John Moore-directed A Good Day To Die Hard, the fifth installment of Bruce Willis as cop/reluctant hero John McClane. He’s blowing up plenty of shit here and it’s still hard to believe that this franchise works so well when the first one came out way back in 1988. That is one of a handful of films–Godfather I&II, Goodfellas, Heat and Braveheart are a few others–that I dutifully sit and watch at any point in the film if I’m flipping channels with the remote. Aside from hair, it doesn’t look like Willis’ McClane has lost much off his fastball and I’m as excited about this as I am Taken 2.
Hot Trailer: ‘A Good Day To Die Hard’
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Fleming Jr
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’
- SPWA’s Faith Division AFFIRM Acquires ‘The Devil In Pew Number Seven’
- Samuel Goldwyn Acquires N.A. Rights On Viola Davis-Jennifer Lopez Pic ‘Lila And Eve’