Writer-director Leos Carax’s Holy Motors opened this week in New York City. The Indomina release stars Denis Lavant, Edith Scob, Eva Mendes and Kylie Minogue. The unusual movie about a man (Lavant) who dons a variety of disguises as he travels via limo will make its way to the NuArt in Los Angeles on November 16th.
Hot Trailer: ‘Holy Motors’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Massachusetts Senator Urges Verizon, Cox To Resolve Local Fox Blackout
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'