Writer-director Leos Carax’s Holy Motors opened this week in New York City. The Indomina release stars Denis Lavant, Edith Scob, Eva Mendes and Kylie Minogue. The unusual movie about a man (Lavant) who dons a variety of disguises as he travels via limo will make its way to the NuArt in Los Angeles on November 16th.
Hot Trailer: ‘Holy Motors’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE