The Hollywood Radio and Television Society announced today it has appointed four new board members. They are Bela Bajaria, EVP, Universal Television; Thom Beers, CEO, FremantleMedia, North America; Ivy Kagan Bierman, Partner, Loeb & Loeb; and Tom Frank, CEO, Pink Zulu Labs. Bajaria oversees creative programming at Universal, including such shows as 30 Rock, The Office, Parks And Recreation, Grimm, Smash and Parenthood. Beers is responsible for Fremantle’s management and business performance and oversees development, production and business operations for programs including American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent. Ivy Kagan Bierman is a partner at Loeb & Loeb, where she represents entertainment and related companies in labor, production, distribution, technology and other business matters. And Tom Frank is the CEO of Pink Zulu Labs, Inc, which has developed a proprietary platform for the mobile delivery, editing, and sharing of all forms of content.
Hollywood Radio & Television Society Expands Its Board
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom