The Hollywood Radio and Television Society announced today it has appointed four new board members. They are Bela Bajaria, EVP, Universal Television; Thom Beers, CEO, FremantleMedia, North America; Ivy Kagan Bierman, Partner, Loeb & Loeb; and Tom Frank, CEO, Pink Zulu Labs. Bajaria oversees creative programming at Universal, including such shows as 30 Rock, The Office, Parks And Recreation, Grimm, Smash and Parenthood. Beers is responsible for Fremantle’s management and business performance and oversees development, production and business operations for programs including American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent. Ivy Kagan Bierman is a partner at Loeb & Loeb, where she represents entertainment and related companies in labor, production, distribution, technology and other business matters. And Tom Frank is the CEO of Pink Zulu Labs, Inc, which has developed a proprietary platform for the mobile delivery, editing, and sharing of all forms of content.
Hollywood Radio & Television Society Expands Its Board
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive