The Hollywood Radio and Television Society announced today it has appointed four new board members. They are Bela Bajaria, EVP, Universal Television; Thom Beers, CEO, FremantleMedia, North America; Ivy Kagan Bierman, Partner, Loeb & Loeb; and Tom Frank, CEO, Pink Zulu Labs. Bajaria oversees creative programming at Universal, including such shows as 30 Rock, The Office, Parks And Recreation, Grimm, Smash and Parenthood. Beers is responsible for Fremantle’s management and business performance and oversees development, production and business operations for programs including American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent. Ivy Kagan Bierman is a partner at Loeb & Loeb, where she represents entertainment and related companies in labor, production, distribution, technology and other business matters. And Tom Frank is the CEO of Pink Zulu Labs, Inc, which has developed a proprietary platform for the mobile delivery, editing, and sharing of all forms of content.
Hollywood Radio & Television Society Expands Its Board
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better