To say the Kiwis are all-in over native son Peter Jackson‘s locally shot The Hobbit trilogy is putting it lightly. Wellington, New Zealand’s capital city, is calling itself The Middle Of Middle-earth, and there’s a giant clock atop the Embassy adorned with an image of Martin Freeman as Bilbo counting down the minutes to the premiere of the first film, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, in November. Now even Jackson (see if you can catch his Hitchcock-esque cameo) and Andy Serkis are aboard with Air New Zealand‘s new pre-flight instruction video. Maybe these branded pre-flights will catch on (Denzel Washington’s Flight, we’re not talking to you).
Air New Zealand Gets In ‘Hobbit’ Spirit: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
Latest Film News
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
- Edie Falco Set For Biopic ‘Megan Leavey’
- ‘Janis: Little Girl Blue’ Acquired By FilmRise For November Bow
- ‘Ray Donovan’s Liev Schreiber, Naomi Watts To Star In Chuck Wepner Underdog Ring Saga ‘The Bleeder’
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Calling On Aspiring Artists: Another ‘Fifth Element’ Fashion Statement?
- Shout! Acquires All U.S. Rights To Arcana Studios’ H.P. Lovecraft Animated Film