A+E Networks UK has greenlighted a UK version of History‘s flagship series Pawn Stars. The series, which will air on History UK, has received an eight-episode order. It will be produced by New York-based Leftfield Pictures, producer of the original Pawn Stars, which is History’s No. 1 series of all time. International History channels are also funding the project, the first overseas version of Pawn Stars, which will air around the world. Production is slated to begin later this year.
History’s ‘Pawn Stars’ Gets UK Offshoot
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
Latest TV News
- Rebecca Eaton Explains How To Get BBC To Tackle Quintessentially American ‘Little Women’ – TCA
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Canceled After Two Seasons
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Review: Tangled Tale Falls Out Of Fashion
- Media Content Wars Will Require Both Scale And Reach; “A Brand Only Gets You So Far” — NATPE
- Ken Kwapis To Produce & Direct Series Adaptation Of ‘Every Second Counts’ Based On Book
- Ruth Wilson To Play Her Grandmother In Masterpiece’s ‘Mrs Wilson’ For PBS, BBC