PREVIOUSLY, 11:51 AM: Girls creator-star Lena Dunham tweeted today that her Emmy-nominated show will be back on “Jan 13th 2013.” The first season of the HBO show debuted April 15, 2012 and wrapped after 10 episodes December 11. This year, Dunham received four Emmy nominations for Girls: for acting, directing, writing and outstanding comedy series. Last week it was announced she garnered a $3.5 million advance from Random House for her book of essays Not That Kind Of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She’s Learned.
UPDATE: Season 2 Of ‘Girls’ & ‘Enlightened’ Set To Debut January 13, 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Off To Low Ratings Start, 'Jane The Virgin' Slips In Return, 'Blindspot' Ticks Up
Latest TV News
- Jackie Earle Haley Signs With Gersh
- Joe Biden Spot Pains CNN, Which Hoped He Would Headline Tonight’s Debate
- Lena Dunham 1960s Feminism Comedy Starring Lisa Joyce Gets HBO Pilot Order
- FX’s ‘Fargo’ Ratings Cold In Return On New Night Against NFL & ESPN
- Harry Connick Jr Syndicated Daytime Variety Show Set For Fall 2016 Launch On Fox Stations
- AMC Networks Shares Hit By ‘Walking Dead’ Ratings Drop, But Is It Overkill?