PREVIOUSLY, 11:51 AM: Girls creator-star Lena Dunham tweeted today that her Emmy-nominated show will be back on “Jan 13th 2013.” The first season of the HBO show debuted April 15, 2012 and wrapped after 10 episodes December 11. This year, Dunham received four Emmy nominations for Girls: for acting, directing, writing and outstanding comedy series. Last week it was announced she garnered a $3.5 million advance from Random House for her book of essays Not That Kind Of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She’s Learned.
UPDATE: Season 2 Of ‘Girls’ & ‘Enlightened’ Set To Debut January 13, 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- ‘The Tick’ Review: Amazon’s First Superhero Series Works Best Weird
- ‘Shut Eye’ Casts Rowena King; Jeremy Bobb In ‘Escape At Dannemora’