PREVIOUSLY, 11:51 AM: Girls creator-star Lena Dunham tweeted today that her Emmy-nominated show will be back on “Jan 13th 2013.” The first season of the HBO show debuted April 15, 2012 and wrapped after 10 episodes December 11. This year, Dunham received four Emmy nominations for Girls: for acting, directing, writing and outstanding comedy series. Last week it was announced she garnered a $3.5 million advance from Random House for her book of essays Not That Kind Of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She’s Learned.
UPDATE: Season 2 Of ‘Girls’ & ‘Enlightened’ Set To Debut January 13, 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report