PREVIOUSLY, 11:51 AM: Girls creator-star Lena Dunham tweeted today that her Emmy-nominated show will be back on “Jan 13th 2013.” The first season of the HBO show debuted April 15, 2012 and wrapped after 10 episodes December 11. This year, Dunham received four Emmy nominations for Girls: for acting, directing, writing and outstanding comedy series. Last week it was announced she garnered a $3.5 million advance from Random House for her book of essays Not That Kind Of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She’s Learned.
UPDATE: Season 2 Of ‘Girls’ & ‘Enlightened’ Set To Debut January 13, 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- John Cena’s ‘American Grit’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox
- Vice President Joe Biden To Guest Star On ‘Law & Order: SVU’
- ‘Mercy Street’: First Look At Season 2 Of PBS’ Civil War Drama
- Donald Trump & RNC Top Hillary Clinton & Final Night Of DNC In Viewers
- Seth Meyers To Donald Trump: “You’re Broke!”
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Promo: Will These Med Students Bother To Learn About Anesthesia?