PREVIOUSLY, 11:51 AM: Girls creator-star Lena Dunham tweeted today that her Emmy-nominated show will be back on “Jan 13th 2013.” The first season of the HBO show debuted April 15, 2012 and wrapped after 10 episodes December 11. This year, Dunham received four Emmy nominations for Girls: for acting, directing, writing and outstanding comedy series. Last week it was announced she garnered a $3.5 million advance from Random House for her book of essays Not That Kind Of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She’s Learned.
UPDATE: Season 2 Of ‘Girls’ & ‘Enlightened’ Set To Debut January 13, 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit