EXCLUSIVE: The Australian actor will star in Haunt, the Marc Carter-directed horror film that is set to begin production next month. Harrison Gilbertson’s Ethan character is an introverted teen that makes friends with his new neighbor. As the duo becomes romantically involved, they also begin to explore the haunted house Ethan’s family has unknowingly just moved into and discover a terrifying alternative dimension. Sabrina The Teenage Witch co-writer Andrew Barrer penned the script; QED International is financing and handling international sales. Gilbertson was recently seen in the Dustin Lance Black-directed Virgina with Jennifer Connelly and Ed Harris. He’s repped by APA, Cohn/Torgan Management, Helen Pandos management, and attorney Gregg Gellman.
Fright Pic ‘Haunt’ Adds Harrison Gilbertson
What's Hot on Deadline
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Latest Film News
- BAFTA Awards: What Does The Big ‘Revenant’ Victory Mean For Oscar?
- ‘The Big Short’ “Go Big” TV Spot: Oscar Campaign Ad Focuses On Film’s Political Mission
- BAFTA Awards: ‘The Revenant’ Tops Night With Best Film Win; Much Love For ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’
- First Oscars Handed Out As Academy Presents Sci-Tech Awards In Lively Ceremony
- Michael Moore’s ‘Where To Invade Next’ Tops Slow Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- BAFTA Awards Live Blog