EXCLUSIVE: The Australian actor will star in Haunt, the Marc Carter-directed horror film that is set to begin production next month. Harrison Gilbertson’s Ethan character is an introverted teen that makes friends with his new neighbor. As the duo becomes romantically involved, they also begin to explore the haunted house Ethan’s family has unknowingly just moved into and discover a terrifying alternative dimension. Sabrina The Teenage Witch co-writer Andrew Barrer penned the script; QED International is financing and handling international sales. Gilbertson was recently seen in the Dustin Lance Black-directed Virgina with Jennifer Connelly and Ed Harris. He’s repped by APA, Cohn/Torgan Management, Helen Pandos management, and attorney Gregg Gellman.
Fright Pic ‘Haunt’ Adds Harrison Gilbertson
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- IDA Awards: ‘O.J.: Made In America’ Runs Off With Best Feature Prize
- Anna Kendrick, Laura Dern & Don Cheadle To Announce 2017 Golden Globes Nominees
- ‘Office Christmas Party’ Review: Dreaming Of A Raunchy Christmas? This Is The Movie For You
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming 2’ Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; ‘Bad Boys 4’ Moves To…
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart
- Paramount Sets ‘Inconvenient Truth’ Sequel To Open Sundance Film Festival