Jeff Foxworthy is coming back to test your knowledge of the Good Book. GSN announced today that it has ordered a second season of The American Bible Challenge. The order is for nine episodes of the one-hour game show. New episodes will air in 2013. American Bible Show delivered GSN its highest viewership in 17 years with the show’s August 23 debut. The show is now the network’s top original series ever. RelativityREAL’s Tom Forman, Embassy Row’s Michael Davies are executive producers with J.P. Williams and Jennifer Novak. Nick Stuart and Maura Dunbar of the multi-faith media coalition Odyssey Networks are consulting producers. Foxworthy also serves as a producer.
GSN Orders 2nd Season Of ‘The American Bible Challenge’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Defies 'Gravity' On Friday; 'Everest' & 'The Walk' In Large Format Quandary - Saturday AM Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”
- For ‘Limitless,’ ‘Rosewood’ And Other New Shows, Is 15 Minutes All It Takes To Win?
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- ‘Quantico’ Gets 2nd Encore After Strong L3 Ratings, ‘Beyond the Tank’ Pushed