Jeff Foxworthy is coming back to test your knowledge of the Good Book. GSN announced today that it has ordered a second season of The American Bible Challenge. The order is for nine episodes of the one-hour game show. New episodes will air in 2013. American Bible Show delivered GSN its highest viewership in 17 years with the show’s August 23 debut. The show is now the network’s top original series ever. RelativityREAL’s Tom Forman, Embassy Row’s Michael Davies are executive producers with J.P. Williams and Jennifer Novak. Nick Stuart and Maura Dunbar of the multi-faith media coalition Odyssey Networks are consulting producers. Foxworthy also serves as a producer.
GSN Orders 2nd Season Of ‘The American Bible Challenge’
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Bruce Forsyth Dies: Brit TV Legend Who “Delighted Millions” Was 89
- DJ Nash Sells 2 Projects With Kapital Entertainment: Dramedy To ABC As Put Pilot, Comedy To CBS
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- ITV Plans Build Mini-Theme Park In London
- Complex Networks And Fuse Media Agree To Share Content For Linear TV & Digital
- ‘Conan’ Reveals Trump-Obama Tapes: “Any Other Juicy Mandela Quotes You Could Throw My Way”?