Digital distribution outfit GoDigital has pacted with 108 Media in a deal that will see GoDigital distribute eight films acquired by the Toronto-based distribution and foreign sales company. Each film will see a theatrical release through 108 Media’s partnership with Mark Urman’s Paladin, and rollouts will include traditional releases as well as day-and-date theatrical and VOD. 108 Media’s slate includes Deepa Mehta’s adaptation of Salman Rushdie’s novel Midnight’s Children; Michel Gondry’s latest film The We And The I; the Sundance and Berlin prize-winning drama My Brother The Devil; the comic fable And Now A Word From Our Sponsor starring Parker Posey and Bruce Greenwood; Myn Bala: Warriors Of The Steppe, Kazakhstan’s entry for this year’s foreign-language Oscar race; documentaries Buffalo Girls about child boxing in Thailand and Daniland, about amateur pornographer DanLeal; and the animated film Leafie, a Korean pic that 108 is re-voicing into English for its North American release.
GoDigital To Handle Digital Distribution For 108 Media Pics
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Focus Features Makes Big Berlin Deal; $9 Million For Interracial Marriage Drama ‘Loving’
- Rob Cohen’s ‘Category 5’ Sees Storm Of Sales Action For Foresight – Berlin
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.