Digital distribution outfit GoDigital has pacted with 108 Media in a deal that will see GoDigital distribute eight films acquired by the Toronto-based distribution and foreign sales company. Each film will see a theatrical release through 108 Media’s partnership with Mark Urman’s Paladin, and rollouts will include traditional releases as well as day-and-date theatrical and VOD. 108 Media’s slate includes Deepa Mehta’s adaptation of Salman Rushdie’s novel Midnight’s Children; Michel Gondry’s latest film The We And The I; the Sundance and Berlin prize-winning drama My Brother The Devil; the comic fable And Now A Word From Our Sponsor starring Parker Posey and Bruce Greenwood; Myn Bala: Warriors Of The Steppe, Kazakhstan’s entry for this year’s foreign-language Oscar race; documentaries Buffalo Girls about child boxing in Thailand and Daniland, about amateur pornographer DanLeal; and the animated film Leafie, a Korean pic that 108 is re-voicing into English for its North American release.
GoDigital To Handle Digital Distribution For 108 Media Pics
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video