Digital distribution outfit GoDigital has pacted with 108 Media in a deal that will see GoDigital distribute eight films acquired by the Toronto-based distribution and foreign sales company. Each film will see a theatrical release through 108 Media’s partnership with Mark Urman’s Paladin, and rollouts will include traditional releases as well as day-and-date theatrical and VOD. 108 Media’s slate includes Deepa Mehta’s adaptation of Salman Rushdie’s novel Midnight’s Children; Michel Gondry’s latest film The We And The I; the Sundance and Berlin prize-winning drama My Brother The Devil; the comic fable And Now A Word From Our Sponsor starring Parker Posey and Bruce Greenwood; Myn Bala: Warriors Of The Steppe, Kazakhstan’s entry for this year’s foreign-language Oscar race; documentaries Buffalo Girls about child boxing in Thailand and Daniland, about amateur pornographer DanLeal; and the animated film Leafie, a Korean pic that 108 is re-voicing into English for its North American release.
GoDigital To Handle Digital Distribution For 108 Media Pics
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Brad Pitt's Plan B To Receive PGA's 2015 Visionary Award
- 'The Omen' & 'The Krays' Billie Whitelaw Dead At 82
- UK Magician Troy Von Scheibner To Star In New Unscripted Series On Syfy
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return