Digital distribution outfit GoDigital has pacted with 108 Media in a deal that will see GoDigital distribute eight films acquired by the Toronto-based distribution and foreign sales company. Each film will see a theatrical release through 108 Media’s partnership with Mark Urman’s Paladin, and rollouts will include traditional releases as well as day-and-date theatrical and VOD. 108 Media’s slate includes Deepa Mehta’s adaptation of Salman Rushdie’s novel Midnight’s Children; Michel Gondry’s latest film The We And The I; the Sundance and Berlin prize-winning drama My Brother The Devil; the comic fable And Now A Word From Our Sponsor starring Parker Posey and Bruce Greenwood; Myn Bala: Warriors Of The Steppe, Kazakhstan’s entry for this year’s foreign-language Oscar race; documentaries Buffalo Girls about child boxing in Thailand and Daniland, about amateur pornographer DanLeal; and the animated film Leafie, a Korean pic that 108 is re-voicing into English for its North American release.
GoDigital To Handle Digital Distribution For 108 Media Pics
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
'Magnificent Seven' Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua - Monday Final B.O.
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Italy’s Foreign Language Entry ‘Fire At Sea’ Also Will Be Pushed In Documentary
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua – Monday Final…
- Molly Parker, Miranda July & Newcomer Helena Howard Topline Indie Pic ‘Movie No. 1’
- L.A. OKs 17% Fee Hike For On-Location Fire Safety Officers
- Kyle Bornheimer Joins Netflix’s ‘Little Evil’; Mira Sorvino Goes ‘Behind The Glass’
- ‘Pacific Rim 2’ Adds ‘Emerald City’s Adria Arjona