ICM Partners has signed Chris Colfer, the Glee star who is branching out into writing and producing. Colfer won a Golden Globe for his role as Kurt Hummel on Glee, and he has twice been nominated for an Emmy. Colfer made his feature film debut in Struck By Lightning, which he scripted and executive produced. The film premiered at Tribeca, and ICM Partners packaged the film and sold the North American rights to Tribeca Films, and international rights to Lightning Entertainment. It will be released in the U.S. later this year. Colfer is also the author of The Land Of Stories, a bestselling children’s book, and next month Little, Brown releases his first young- adult novel, Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal, an adaptation of the film. ICM will co-rep Colfer with Coast To Coast and he’s managed by Inphenate, with Rob Weisbach repping him for books.
‘Glee’s Chris Colfer Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Maria Contreras-Sweet-Led Group In Exclusive Negotiations To Acquire Assets Of The Weinstein Company
Latest Film News
- ‘Padmaavat’ Stokes More Violence In India; Laura Linney To Make West End Debut – Global Briefs
- Magnolia Moving Towards Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sundance Docu ‘RBG?’
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’