ICM Partners has signed Chris Colfer, the Glee star who is branching out into writing and producing. Colfer won a Golden Globe for his role as Kurt Hummel on Glee, and he has twice been nominated for an Emmy. Colfer made his feature film debut in Struck By Lightning, which he scripted and executive produced. The film premiered at Tribeca, and ICM Partners packaged the film and sold the North American rights to Tribeca Films, and international rights to Lightning Entertainment. It will be released in the U.S. later this year. Colfer is also the author of The Land Of Stories, a bestselling children’s book, and next month Little, Brown releases his first young- adult novel, Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal, an adaptation of the film. ICM will co-rep Colfer with Coast To Coast and he’s managed by Inphenate, with Rob Weisbach repping him for books.
‘Glee’s Chris Colfer Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Disney-Owned Foodles Production Admits Two Breaches Over Harrison Ford ‘Star Wars’ Accident
- Paramount And European Union Finalise Deal Over Anti-Trust Investigation
- Panama Papers Movie Set At Netflix; John Wells Teams With Journos Who Broke Story
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con