ICM Partners has signed Chris Colfer, the Glee star who is branching out into writing and producing. Colfer won a Golden Globe for his role as Kurt Hummel on Glee, and he has twice been nominated for an Emmy. Colfer made his feature film debut in Struck By Lightning, which he scripted and executive produced. The film premiered at Tribeca, and ICM Partners packaged the film and sold the North American rights to Tribeca Films, and international rights to Lightning Entertainment. It will be released in the U.S. later this year. Colfer is also the author of The Land Of Stories, a bestselling children’s book, and next month Little, Brown releases his first young- adult novel, Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal, an adaptation of the film. ICM will co-rep Colfer with Coast To Coast and he’s managed by Inphenate, with Rob Weisbach repping him for books.
‘Glee’s Chris Colfer Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +104% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $73M 5-Day - Friday Night Update
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First