ICM Partners has signed Chris Colfer, the Glee star who is branching out into writing and producing. Colfer won a Golden Globe for his role as Kurt Hummel on Glee, and he has twice been nominated for an Emmy. Colfer made his feature film debut in Struck By Lightning, which he scripted and executive produced. The film premiered at Tribeca, and ICM Partners packaged the film and sold the North American rights to Tribeca Films, and international rights to Lightning Entertainment. It will be released in the U.S. later this year. Colfer is also the author of The Land Of Stories, a bestselling children’s book, and next month Little, Brown releases his first young- adult novel, Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal, an adaptation of the film. ICM will co-rep Colfer with Coast To Coast and he’s managed by Inphenate, with Rob Weisbach repping him for books.
‘Glee’s Chris Colfer Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies