ICM Partners has signed Chris Colfer, the Glee star who is branching out into writing and producing. Colfer won a Golden Globe for his role as Kurt Hummel on Glee, and he has twice been nominated for an Emmy. Colfer made his feature film debut in Struck By Lightning, which he scripted and executive produced. The film premiered at Tribeca, and ICM Partners packaged the film and sold the North American rights to Tribeca Films, and international rights to Lightning Entertainment. It will be released in the U.S. later this year. Colfer is also the author of The Land Of Stories, a bestselling children’s book, and next month Little, Brown releases his first young- adult novel, Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal, an adaptation of the film. ICM will co-rep Colfer with Coast To Coast and he’s managed by Inphenate, with Rob Weisbach repping him for books.
‘Glee’s Chris Colfer Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest Film News
- There’s Some Scary Movie Math Lurking In The Disney-Fox Deal
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Eyeing $202M-$208M Opening After $97M-$100M Friday – Midday Update
- Sundance 2018: RuPaul Heading To Park City For ‘Drag Race’ Retrospective & Award Juror Role
- Harvey Weinstein Denies Peter Jackson’s Assertion He Blacklisted Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino
- ‘The Shape Of Water’s’ Guillermo Del Toro Ranks His Favorite Del Toro Films, But Says “I Would Die For Each Of My 10 Movies”…
- Tyson Ritter Cast In ‘Peppermint’, ‘Gloria’ & More