ICM Partners has signed Chris Colfer, the Glee star who is branching out into writing and producing. Colfer won a Golden Globe for his role as Kurt Hummel on Glee, and he has twice been nominated for an Emmy. Colfer made his feature film debut in Struck By Lightning, which he scripted and executive produced. The film premiered at Tribeca, and ICM Partners packaged the film and sold the North American rights to Tribeca Films, and international rights to Lightning Entertainment. It will be released in the U.S. later this year. Colfer is also the author of The Land Of Stories, a bestselling children’s book, and next month Little, Brown releases his first young- adult novel, Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal, an adaptation of the film. ICM will co-rep Colfer with Coast To Coast and he’s managed by Inphenate, with Rob Weisbach repping him for books.
‘Glee’s Chris Colfer Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest Film News
- FilmBuff Acquires ‘Thank You For Playing’ Docu About Creation Of ‘That Dragon, Cancer’ Video Game
- Will Smith & Alan Horn Join Obama & Katzenberg For Private L.A. Dinner – Update
- Emily Blunt Saddles Up For ‘My Little Pony’
- Michael Pena On #OscarsSoWhite – “Is It The Voting Body”? – Berlin
- Paramount Closing Domestic Deal For George Clooney’s ‘Suburbicon’- Berlin
- George Clooney Sit-Down With Angela Merkel Puts Spotlight On Refugee Crisis – Berlin