ICM Partners has signed Chris Colfer, the Glee star who is branching out into writing and producing. Colfer won a Golden Globe for his role as Kurt Hummel on Glee, and he has twice been nominated for an Emmy. Colfer made his feature film debut in Struck By Lightning, which he scripted and executive produced. The film premiered at Tribeca, and ICM Partners packaged the film and sold the North American rights to Tribeca Films, and international rights to Lightning Entertainment. It will be released in the U.S. later this year. Colfer is also the author of The Land Of Stories, a bestselling children’s book, and next month Little, Brown releases his first young- adult novel, Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal, an adaptation of the film. ICM will co-rep Colfer with Coast To Coast and he’s managed by Inphenate, with Rob Weisbach repping him for books.
‘Glee’s Chris Colfer Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- IDA Awards: ‘O.J.: Made In America’ Runs Off With Best Feature Prize
- Anna Kendrick, Laura Dern & Don Cheadle To Announce 2017 Golden Globes Nominees
- ‘Office Christmas Party’ Review: Dreaming Of A Raunchy Christmas? This Is The Movie For You
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming 2’ Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; ‘Bad Boys 4’ Moves To…
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart
- Paramount Sets ‘Inconvenient Truth’ Sequel To Open Sundance Film Festival