ICM Partners has signed Chris Colfer, the Glee star who is branching out into writing and producing. Colfer won a Golden Globe for his role as Kurt Hummel on Glee, and he has twice been nominated for an Emmy. Colfer made his feature film debut in Struck By Lightning, which he scripted and executive produced. The film premiered at Tribeca, and ICM Partners packaged the film and sold the North American rights to Tribeca Films, and international rights to Lightning Entertainment. It will be released in the U.S. later this year. Colfer is also the author of The Land Of Stories, a bestselling children’s book, and next month Little, Brown releases his first young- adult novel, Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal, an adaptation of the film. ICM will co-rep Colfer with Coast To Coast and he’s managed by Inphenate, with Rob Weisbach repping him for books.
‘Glee’s Chris Colfer Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Octavio Is Dead!’ Trailer: Gender-Bending Thriller Diversifies The Supernatural Genre
- Comcast’s Fox Bid Would Carry Less Antitrust Risk Than Disney’s, Expert Says
- Attorney Gloria Allred, Subject Of Emmy-Contending Doc, On Bill Cosby Sentencing, Friars Roast & ‘Seeing Allred’
- ‘A Simple Favor’ Teaser: Anna Kendrick & Blake Lively In Thriller From Paul Feig
- Morgan Freeman Accusations: Vancouver’s Public Transportation Service “Pauses” Relationship Following Report
- Blumhouse Acquiring ‘Intruders’, Tommy Wirkola’s Next Thriller