Parenthood‘s Erika Christensen has signed with the Gersh Agency. She was with UTA. Before her co-starring role on the NBC dramedy, Christensen starred on ABC’s Six Degrees Of Separation. Her film credits include Flightplan. Christensen continues to be managed by Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
Gersh Signs Erika Christensen
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Mistresses' Renewed For Third Season
- MTV Picks Up Mystery Comedy Pilot Directed By Zach Braff
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' On West Coast
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'