Gary Cole has been cast in a major recurring role on the upcoming second season of HBO‘s comedy Veep, starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Vice President Selina Meyer. I hear Cole will appear in as many as eight of the 10 episodes from Veep‘s second season. Details about his character are being kept under wraps, but I hear he will play a Karl Rove-type of character named Kent. On Veep, Cole joins another new cast addition, Kevin Dunn, recently tapped to recur as Ben, the President’s Chief of Staff. This marks Cole’s return to ,where he recurred on Entourage. He also has done arcs on The Good Wife and Hart Of Dixie. Cole recently signed with Gersh after a long stint at ICM. He is managed by Barbara Gale.
Gary Cole Joins HBO Comedy ‘Veep’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014