Stanton Infeld (Malcolm McDowell), the managing partner of law firm Infeld-Daniels that is at the center of TNT‘s legal dramedy Franklin & Bash, once stated that he sees Hanna Linden (Garcelle Beauvais) running the firm one day when he decides to step down. That is no longer in the cards after Beauvais’ option for Season 3 was not picked up. She tweeted the news today: “Just found out that I’m not being asked back on @franklinandbash #stunned.” I hear the producers of the series, from Sony Pictures TV, felt that Hanna’s story had run its course, and a new character will likely be introduced. Beauvais has been with the show as a regular since the pilot. Franklin & Bash, which stars Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer, wrapped its second season in August and has been renewed for a third.
Garcelle Beauvais Exits ‘Franklin & Bash’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment