Stanton Infeld (Malcolm McDowell), the managing partner of law firm Infeld-Daniels that is at the center of TNT‘s legal dramedy Franklin & Bash, once stated that he sees Hanna Linden (Garcelle Beauvais) running the firm one day when he decides to step down. That is no longer in the cards after Beauvais’ option for Season 3 was not picked up. She tweeted the news today: “Just found out that I’m not being asked back on @franklinandbash #stunned.” I hear the producers of the series, from Sony Pictures TV, felt that Hanna’s story had run its course, and a new character will likely be introduced. Beauvais has been with the show as a regular since the pilot. Franklin & Bash, which stars Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer, wrapped its second season in August and has been renewed for a third.
Garcelle Beauvais Exits ‘Franklin & Bash’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- NBC Cancels 'Working The Engels'
- Fox Buys Sibling Rivalry Comedy From Dana Klein With Put Pilot Commitment
- Showtime Renews 'Ray Donovan' & 'Masters Of Sex' For Third Season