Stanton Infeld (Malcolm McDowell), the managing partner of law firm Infeld-Daniels that is at the center of TNT‘s legal dramedy Franklin & Bash, once stated that he sees Hanna Linden (Garcelle Beauvais) running the firm one day when he decides to step down. That is no longer in the cards after Beauvais’ option for Season 3 was not picked up. She tweeted the news today: “Just found out that I’m not being asked back on @franklinandbash #stunned.” I hear the producers of the series, from Sony Pictures TV, felt that Hanna’s story had run its course, and a new character will likely be introduced. Beauvais has been with the show as a regular since the pilot. Franklin & Bash, which stars Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer, wrapped its second season in August and has been renewed for a third.
Garcelle Beauvais Exits ‘Franklin & Bash’
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Final: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Andreeva
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
- 'The Erotic Silence Of The American Wife' Drama From Sally Robinson & Tony Krantz Set At ABC
- Tyra Banks Panel Talk Show To Launch In Fall 2015 On ABC Stations