Stanton Infeld (Malcolm McDowell), the managing partner of law firm Infeld-Daniels that is at the center of TNT‘s legal dramedy Franklin & Bash, once stated that he sees Hanna Linden (Garcelle Beauvais) running the firm one day when he decides to step down. That is no longer in the cards after Beauvais’ option for Season 3 was not picked up. She tweeted the news today: “Just found out that I’m not being asked back on @franklinandbash #stunned.” I hear the producers of the series, from Sony Pictures TV, felt that Hanna’s story had run its course, and a new character will likely be introduced. Beauvais has been with the show as a regular since the pilot. Franklin & Bash, which stars Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer, wrapped its second season in August and has been renewed for a third.
Garcelle Beauvais Exits ‘Franklin & Bash’
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest TV News
- Dwayne Johnson & Jimmy Fallon Reunite Military Family On ‘Tonight Show’; Real Tears Ensue
- New ‘Sherlock’ S4 Trailer: “What’s The Very Worst Thing You Can Do To Your Very Best Friends?”
- ‘Blue Bloods’ Ratings Top Night, ’20/20′ Falls, ‘Exorcist’ & ‘Crazy…
- Arrested ‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Keeps Critics’ Choice Hosting Gig
- Donald Trump On Role In ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: “Zero Time” But “Big Stake”; Slams CNN As “Fake News”…
- Jimmy Kimmel Skewers President Elect’s Domestic Policy With ‘Trump On A Stump’