Stanton Infeld (Malcolm McDowell), the managing partner of law firm Infeld-Daniels that is at the center of TNT‘s legal dramedy Franklin & Bash, once stated that he sees Hanna Linden (Garcelle Beauvais) running the firm one day when he decides to step down. That is no longer in the cards after Beauvais’ option for Season 3 was not picked up. She tweeted the news today: “Just found out that I’m not being asked back on @franklinandbash #stunned.” I hear the producers of the series, from Sony Pictures TV, felt that Hanna’s story had run its course, and a new character will likely be introduced. Beauvais has been with the show as a regular since the pilot. Franklin & Bash, which stars Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer, wrapped its second season in August and has been renewed for a third.
Garcelle Beauvais Exits ‘Franklin & Bash’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'